Extra loot for Clan Officers

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like TW did a great job in the sense of divide and conquer. The game is still broken after 2 years of EA and were bickering about some crappy skins :iamamoron:
Skins that are purely cosmetic and have zero game effect...

The game is still broken after 2 years of EA and were bickering about some crappy skins :iamamoron:
Skins that are purely cosmetic and have zero game effect...
That's exactly what I was also thinking about! Now everything revolves around skins. I'm so glad we have such a interesting and meaningful game system, that keeps people hooked into this game. Bannerlord is truly one of the kind!

My horse racing idea does not involve loot, give it a gander at your convenience
No offense, it doesnt appeal to me yet. But we wont know that until we get custom servers and mods. Who knows how long that will take.

I just cant wrap my head around it that TW keeps wasting energy on things that are not really that popular. I wish they would 'just' finish the base game, release server files, modding support and bugger off to their next failure.. The space lord.

Clan officers are the backbone to any good community. They should be compensated with extra loot

Clan officers are the backbone to any good community. They should be compensated with extra loot
Literally 0 times in the entire existence of the game has the "clan officers" ever been used or brought up for anything related to community.

Stop pretending like clan officers are a thing, they are literally just a role so clans can manage their clan group better.

Literally 0 times in the entire existence of the game has the "clan officers" ever been used or brought up for anything related to community.

Stop pretending like clan officers are a thing, they are literally just a role so clans can manage their clan group better.
Its a thing that can become bigger then all things. Clan officers are the backbone to community engagement when done properly

Instead of criticizing some components in Bannerlord we should be looking to see how we can use what we have to increase / make better the experience while ingame. Clan officers can be a solution.

Instead of criticizing some components in Bannerlord we should be looking to see how we can use what we have to increase / make better the experience while ingame. Clan officers can be a solution.
They are called CLAN officers not community officers.

Let them stay tf away from anything. Custom servers are there to make a better experience, not clans.

They are called CLAN officers not community officers.

Let them stay tf away from anything. Custom servers are there to make a better experience, not clans.
Do you have any idea what its like to be a clan officer

Back
Top Bottom