Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Yoooooooo! You guys see that? Looks like the siege ladder is already fixed on the dev branch.
:O
only took em 1.7 years -.-

"I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!"

Whenever that patch is haha

Still, sounds good at least. Hopefully its a definitive fix. Sadly none of those posts are about enemies climbing down the ladders so I assume that is not fixed

This is what I read on the forums for myself; players could be content with very, very little different content from the Viking Conquest ( Warband ) dlc. However, the current game is far from that and the devs see code, not game. I don't think they opened the game like a player and played it even once. They are only focused on the money they get and the code they write...
We are talking about a huge empire and it is only 15 cities divided into 3 parts. cities have 2 or 3 villages. let's say they are the town but where are the rulers?
We set off from sturgia, which has snowy lands, and we can reach the aserai deserts in 2-3 days with the game day. On the way, I come across only 3-4 cities and they have 2 or 3 villages each. We can take the entire unit from where to where without camping or resting. I'm playing bannerlord because I don't want an anime or mystical game. I can't even compare with the maps and cities of the games that correspond to the price they want for the game.
I take a comrade myself to my clan and I cannot command him where he will go or what he will do. Which village to loot or where to defend, whether to donate his soldiers or not... I become a huge king, an army is formed without my approval, and according to what reason, the castle and city are besieged? Isn't this a rebellion?
Whole empire and this empire does not have a capital... or it is no different from other cities! They want to present the empire as a civilized civilization, but they have NO difference from the barbarian battania, neither their cities nor their economy, except visually!though there is nothing to do in the city... Even though I clean the bandits inside every day, a new one appears again every day.
I enter a city, a merchant comes upon a merchant, the trade is very lively and the level of prosperity is enormous. the production is good, the workshops are working and the production in the surrounding towns is good. but you bring all the merchants together, there is 50-70k gold in the purse. When I sell the goods I have for the money of the merchants in that city, the profit I get is not enough for my unit and garrison for 2 days. If you say the spoils of the war I won, that greater damage...
Let's get past all of this and enter the battlefield. All the soldiers are waving their swords, as if they are zombies and want to turn those in front of them into zombies at my command. Without any fear of death or any forward or backward moves! And really, after the first sword blow, the battle in the big square ends in 3 minutes, sometimes 5 minutes. I don't even want to mention the sieges and the defense and attack sequences to be made in the siege. I can't even command the horsemen to attack the archers from the right (without using mods)? Speaking of mods, they are bored with the patches that have no effect on the content that constantly spoils the mods and that the producers break and fix.
I was waiting for bannerlord with big dreams in 2020. What I saw when it first came out was disappointment. However, it was said that we will continue to improve the game with player recommendations and the huge staff we have. Then they mentioned that they did code validation and it would take a long time. Once again, they fixed their own bugs, except for the ridiculous plugins. Anyway, there is only one thing that I am sad about now, if I had bought bitcoin with the money I gave to bannerlord, my money would have been worth 17 times more...

What can you do in Warband that you cannot in Bannerlord? At least BL has more quests, minor factions, more interesting bandit hideouts (that get boring real fast tho). As I said I dont disagree with it feeling empty at times, rather I am in full disagreement about all the comparisons to previous games, none did it better. And honestly, the point of the game is war and I dont fully understand what you want to do in peace time.

And actually yes, I am of the opinion that swinging a 2 handed or any weapon is objectively better and more intuitive.

You want the game to be better yet all I see is that Warband was so much better in every way, why not play that instead? That's not ignoring the problem, its clear that you enjoy something quite different to what bannerlord is.
>What can you do in Warband that you cannot in Bannerlord?
Feasting

This is what I read on the forums for myself; players could be content with very, very little different content from the Viking Conquest ( Warband ) dlc. However, the current game is far from that and the devs see code, not game. I don't think they opened the game like a player and played it even once. They are only focused on the money they get and the code they write...
We are talking about a huge empire and it is only 15 cities divided into 3 parts. cities have 2 or 3 villages. let's say they are the town but where are the rulers?
We set off from sturgia, which has snowy lands, and we can reach the aserai deserts in 2-3 days with the game day. On the way, I come across only 3-4 cities and they have 2 or 3 villages each. We can take the entire unit from where to where without camping or resting. I'm playing bannerlord because I don't want an anime or mystical game. I can't even compare with the maps and cities of the games that correspond to the price they want for the game.
I take a comrade myself to my clan and I cannot command him where he will go or what he will do. Which village to loot or where to defend, whether to donate his soldiers or not... I become a huge king, an army is formed without my approval, and according to what reason, the castle and city are besieged? Isn't this a rebellion?
Whole empire and this empire does not have a capital... or it is no different from other cities! They want to present the empire as a civilized civilization, but they have NO difference from the barbarian battania, neither their cities nor their economy, except visually!though there is nothing to do in the city... Even though I clean the bandits inside every day, a new one appears again every day.
I enter a city, a merchant comes upon a merchant, the trade is very lively and the level of prosperity is enormous. the production is good, the workshops are working and the production in the surrounding towns is good. but you bring all the merchants together, there is 50-70k gold in the purse. When I sell the goods I have for the money of the merchants in that city, the profit I get is not enough for my unit and garrison for 2 days. If you say the spoils of the war I won, that greater damage...
Let's get past all of this and enter the battlefield. All the soldiers are waving their swords, as if they are zombies and want to turn those in front of them into zombies at my command. Without any fear of death or any forward or backward moves! And really, after the first sword blow, the battle in the big square ends in 3 minutes, sometimes 5 minutes. I don't even want to mention the sieges and the defense and attack sequences to be made in the siege. I can't even command the horsemen to attack the archers from the right (without using mods)? Speaking of mods, they are bored with the patches that have no effect on the content that constantly spoils the mods and that the producers break and fix.
I was waiting for bannerlord with big dreams in 2020. What I saw when it first came out was disappointment. However, it was said that we will continue to improve the game with player recommendations and the huge staff we have. Then they mentioned that they did code validation and it would take a long time. Once again, they fixed their own bugs, except for the ridiculous plugins. Anyway, there is only one thing that I am sad about now, if I had bought bitcoin with the money I gave to bannerlord, my money would have been worth 17 times more...
this kid dont know the diff between a game and real life,
complain about bandit emerge after they are killed. end where do you think u will got exp for ur troops if not kill bandit?
and the Capital is where the KING STAYS.
NOT ALL NEED TO BE PRECISE AS THE REAL LIFE. go conquer ur nearby village then if so obsess about a real life experience. lol

complain about bandit emerge after they are killed. end where do you think u will got exp for ur troops if not kill bandit?
I'm talking about the bandits in the city, the ones in the harbor or the back streets. you don't even enter the city in what you're defending you don't know about the bandits in the city... you're funny
and the Capital is where the KING STAYS.
How is it different from other cities? even towns?

I guess tw is giving you money or you think you will get money. I'm so tired of ignorant tw lawyers... I didn't talk about anything that can't be done, and most of it was done with mods...

Sadly none of those posts are about enemies climbing down the ladders so I assume that is not fixed
You might want to check out the recent status change of a number of siege related issues:
l6Y-f.jpg

All updated today between 10.26 and 10.42 GMT.

Last edited:
Then the message should indicate such, not that the item has been added to your inventory
Thanks for explaining this, however I must point out that the game gives you a message that "such and such" has been added to your inventory regardless of if the clan member is in you party or not. I think this will continue to confuse people.
We'll be fixing this, thanks for letting us know.

Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe you have to check the values again, currently mules are a little bit more expensive than sumpter horses.
You're right, we'll revisit those values (low priority) as the mule should be cheaper and less manoeuvrable. Thanks.

Well we can't really tell much from that alone. It might be actually fixed, or partially fixed. Might introduce new problems, or not. Can only wait and hope all those reports actually helped them find the root of the problem and fixed it properly.

You're right, we'll revisit those values (low priority) as the mule should be cheaper and less manoeuvrable. Thanks.
1.6.6 comes out in 2-4 hours? Confirm?
If you lie to me and give me home then i will love you more.
I need hope even if its false hope.

I think they already said no 1.6.6 this week or next.

I had not played in a few months so I fired up 1.6.5 yesterday. I saw that the ugly ass banner editor still hasn't been updated and uninstalled.

Back
Top Bottom