Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean the devs are the only people here that provide us with some infos here and there. Which really isn´t their job but it´s much appreciated.

I think it works the way that Community Support focuses on gathering the stuff and reports for the devs in the dedicated threads and given that the feedback from community is huge, they are doing well, looking at this forums. IMO, what we lack is the roadmaps with prioritization info, so that we know that BTS should enter before orders of battle or whatever and know what to expect.

From time to time we get the future plans or aggregate video and it's good, but it's a general overview with like 10 promises that will be delivered later than sooner. Also, TW could share feature branches with small chunk of willing to test community, but this is risky of getting accused of using the community for free. Not so easy to choose appropriate strategy, speaking as a dev myself. Their beta branch is again kinda aggregating these things and a safe solution with already tested things. I believe it is tested before released, despite what one may say.

Context matters. He took a post I had written directly to Steve, and acted as if it was directed at him. Since he apparently wanted to pretend to be Steve, I asked if he wanted to be banned for being a dupe of Steve. Jokes are difficult for some people, though it was convenient for him to pretend otherwise and take things out of context. I can get you a link so you can judge it yourself.

If you must know:

kt3JnwH.png

Months and months of posts like that aimed at TW employees. You can be critical all you want, but if all you have to say is "get ****ed you clowns" then you're not even being critical, you're just being an *******. They're still people, going to work and doing their jobs. Treating them like you would other real people is not difficult. He had been temp banned for this behavior before, returned, and slipped even further. Parade him like some kind of martyr if you want, I don't care who you idolize on a Turkish video game forum, but he's not coming back.
Today is a good day :smile:
Thank you and keep up the good work!
I mean the devs are the only people here that provide us with some infos here and there. Which really isn´t their job but it´s much appreciated.
I agree!

Anything on lords/ladies congregating in one awkward spot of a castle keep rather than a healthy spread around the scene? I can grab screenshots if anybody wants, but when in the keep scene in Pravend, there are maybe 3-4 characters using the large open hall, and at least 10 of them packed shoulder to shoulder in the small room off of the throne room.

Can you open a thread about this on the Technical Support section with a save file or a video of this issue happening?
here ya go found one from August, yep 3 months ago and if you want video I guess I can try to go through my videos and try to find some clips
Here is one from June that someone didnt put in tech forums but it has video
let me know if you need more posts I found about 5 more just briefly looking

Last edited:
here ya go found one from August, yep 3 months ago and if you want video I guess I can try to go through my videos and try to find some clips
Here is one from June that someone didnt put in tech forums but it has video
let me know if you need more posts I found about 5 more just briefly looking
I wish these were created on the forum board that we monitor. But will investigate. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom