Annoying mercenaries destroying Caravans

Users who are viewing this thread

The mercenary factions are attacking caravans too much, and for some reason they remain at war with you even when you are at peace with every kingdom. Seriously something needs to be done, its impossible to run caravans without them getting caught way before they pay back the initial 15k

The mercenary factions are attacking caravans too much, and for some reason they remain at war with you even when you are at peace with every kingdom. Seriously something needs to be done, its impossible to run caravans without them getting caught way before they pay back the initial 15k
so execute doze bastards

They will have new members
Only when the clan is still alive.

I kill all mercenaries clans at campaign start with the console and the game is so much better without them.
The Devs should remove this feature of mercenaries clans.

They are the problem of so many issues the game has.
They raid every village to 0 hearth and causes economics issues to the towns of calradia.

Only when the clan is still alive.

I kill all mercenaries clans at campaign start with the console and the game is so much better without them.
The Devs should remove this feature of mercenaries clans.

They are the problem of so many issues the game has.
They raid every village to 0 hearth and causes economics issues to the towns of calradia.
I don't like them either, i wish there was an option to at least make them nobles by the main character when we create kingdoms. At least they would have a purpose for existing.

Back
Top Bottom