Users who are viewing this thread

+1
ALSO: let us tab between parties (similar to the inventory screen) to transfer troops! Right now I spend a lot of time in multiple conversations with party leaders in my army just moving troops around...

If you don't want to wait on TW to fix this, there's at least 2 different mods on Nexus that add this feature.

Personally I use Party Manager combined with Tyni's Bannerlord Fixes. The first adds the sorting/recruitment features, the 2nd reworks recruitment and upgrades so they happen more often and you can recruit Tier 5-7 troops.

After using them, I have to say these are basically essential and really need to be added to the base game.

Since my answer isn't listed in the pool options: I think it's important. Not very or extremely, since there are other pressing matters, but not irrelevant either. I've made my own suggestion of more sorting/dragging options for clan screen too. It's not that they never thought about it, either, for those who seem to think so, it's more like they don't have enough resources (people and time) to adequately implement everything they want.

+10000.
These most needed i think, are (and can be easily done), 1 click all unit transfer, sorting by tiers/types/factions (ideally, you can have multiple, and you can drag the master 'folder' like you can drag units/companions up and down the list right now).

Therefore, a dropdown of vlandia, then ability to sort within it (its easier to sort them individually, then globally, and its better to separate them like it is done in the current clan screen for parties, caravans etc.).

6 factions + other (mercs, looters etc)

Looking for a way to transfer troops from one party to anther without having to go to a settlement. We should be able to meet in the field and transfer troops. Thanks. sorry if I missed it.

Extremely important, I even have one of those mods installed and marked as essential. On the other hand, I consider that the inventory would also benefit from this type of organizational system; I made a thread but it was not very successful (Manual Inventory Sorting) :lol:

Amazing idea of filtering! I'd also add Text Search for quick filtering the troops AND items (e.g. in shops or inventory) for a full text search matching ones. I find it annoying to always scroll through the stuff, even with current groups of gear etc. Both filters and search is a typical feature of modern apps and a big QoL improvement.

Back
Top Bottom