SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been playing RTS games for 15 Years Now and this game is by far getting close to what I want but it still missing a lot of major things, here is a list of things that official designers and engineers should add to the game (not the modders) :-

1- Naval Combat ( Like AC black flag or odyssey)
2- Sandbox Map Generator ( we are bored and tired of the same map layout every single campaign)
3- Colored Borders and Map Zones ( colored zone of the land the player owns, when zoom out)
4- Increase Battle Troops to at least 4000
5- Spawning Troops in Siege or a Battle should be organized, especially in a siege, they should spawn from the siege camp
6- Name Editing of characters(other clans) and settlements.
7- More things to do in Cities and villages such as fist fight, stealing, selling in the market, fishing, archery competition , horse racing , flyting , buying houses, establishing a company, building , adding more life into the city life, which require major graphics fixing.
8- Allowing to create clans from my own companions or family members and choose their banner and name.
9- Adding singing in the tavern and big feasts.
10- Adding option to held Weddings and inviting kings in the lords hall and chose the venue whether its a castle or a city.
11- Adding option to have a capital city, where most of you family members stay.
12- When at siege , TW should add more troops scattered around the city making use of all traps and towers, and should have 3 stages of defenses. the last one should be the lords hall where we fight the lords and highest tier soldiers.
13- When at siege, AI should have more options when it comes to choosing the best option for a fight ( give them more intelligence)
14- Adding option to have more than 1 wife.
15- Increase The Size of the Map.
16- Adding option to choose how many Cities, clans and villages in the game.
17- Allowing to craft saddles, armors and caravans or carrousel.
18- Adding fire Arrows.
19- Adding Horns while commanding at battle.
20- Adding More Formations for Troops.
21- Adding Religions or Religious buildings.
22- Adding option to train your children and chose their paths.
23- Adding annual events such as sports, feasts, kings meeting (where you can create a chaos , maybe kill one of them)
24- This is a single player game the graphics is not up to the standards of other major games, i cannot say its the worst , but its not even top 20. i hope there is something can be done (maybe)
25- Adding Voiced Conversations to all scenes.

I hope I covered what is in my mind, and I am not asking for an impossible things. I hope you like what I am suggesting.

Thanks,
Roy

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-a-must-add-features-in-the-game-list.445000/

Castle fortification construction, headquarters construction and positional warfare system will bring an essential leap to the core playing method of the game

Players can build many kinds of defence constructions by collecting or buying materials. Headquarters has guards, and guards can salute players each time they meet. Players can command and watch the battle in headquarters.
Also, players can upgrade headquarters. Enemies can sneak attack headquarters.
Players can freely build defences consultations, shape and type can choose by players.
Defence constructions can block arrows and enemy cavalries.
I suggest adding some defence and headquarter construction building functions like "Life is Feudal: MMO" it did. But this game is an online MP game, and Bannerlord is SP. It is necessary because it will help build more positive gameplay; players can make many types of defence construction and headquarters.
And, is that possible to add the "settlements, castle building" function back to the game or DLC?
I hope TW can take my suggestion; if the game adds these functions like"Life is Feudal: MMO", the gameplay will feature interesting dozens of times that of old times. As far as I know, many players have the same thoughts as mine.

Also, I want to suggest is that possible to add the "free build castle function" back to the game? I mean, players can choose to build defence constructions in the current city. When players decide to independence, players can choose to build cities from 0, every wall and archer tower. When the enemy is going to attack the city, the game show players city in the user interface. Can you forward my suggestion to the developers?
And, I have some more suggestions need you to help me forward to developers.
I hope there is a dynamic weather and battlefield dynamic time system. Players can fight from day to night, 4 minutes as a circle. Weather can change.
Players can order troops to fire arrows in a coordinated volley. Volley can break the enemy's morale.
Add an "arrow trajectory camera" function. When players order troops to fire arrows, the camera will auto-follow the arrow's trajectory. Players can watch how arrows hit the walls and enemies. It can enable or disable by the player.
Add slow execution camera and bloody scene function. When players are killing an enemy, players can chop off the head or maybe arms. Players can randomly watch the procession with the slow camera. It can enable or disable by the player.
Add horses collision system, and I want to see horses can bump players to fly.
Add a deployment system; players can place troops in different positions before the battle. Only finish the deployment, enemies that can attack.
Add more tactical commands like "bypassing attack", players can draw an attacking path by mouse, order cavalry attack bypassing from back or side.
I really hope developer can adopt these suggestions, which means that the game will have a new way to play. Players can build various types of fortifications to transform castles and improve their defense. Players can also have their own "headquarters" by transforming the hall. These functions will greatly promote players' sense of achievement. Players will feel that the fortress really belongs to them, and can rely on fortifications to deploy strategies and tactics. This is so interesting.
I really hope the developers can see these suggestions. Only the function of Castle fortification construction and positional warfare can make this game worth playing more than 100 times. Because the construction of fortifications is also an important part of the war, and it will be a particularly fulfilling thing for players to resist the enemy's attack through their own fortifications.

mrhaba iyi akşamlar arkadaşlar....ben warband ve güzel hoş eğlendiğim hoşuma giden evlat azgat ve light and darkness 1.bölüm modlarınıda ilgiyle oynadım.bannerlord erişime açılınca da ilk alanlardanım.hatta bunun için laptop bile aldım.memnunumda.önerim şu...warbandda köyler vs daha güzel duruyordu.bannerlord da köylü olarak başlanılsa.o köyde ailem ve evimm olsa.şehire ürün getir götürle başlasak oyuna.ve o köy halkının gerek haydutlara gerekse diğer ülke düşmanlarına karşı halk direnişi vs eklense köy gelişme ordusu oluşturulsa daha sonra yavaş yavaş lordluğa doğrru senaryosal ilerlense daha cazip olacak.hatta ilk girişte kılıç -ok at eğitimi köy meydanlarında turnuva ayarında sürekli olsa ve o köyün gençleri her gün en iyi derece için yarışsa akşam sonuçlar köy meydanında yayınlansa gerçekten çok güzel olur.hem bu köyleri de daha etkin hale getirir hemde oyunun ilk başlarında çok güzel bir uğraş olurdu.ürünlerin hasatı vs bunların şehire taşınması o sırada haydut baskınları çok heycanlandırıyor.

Castle fortification construction, headquarters construction and positional warfare system will bring an essential leap to the core playing method of the game

Players can build many kinds of defence constructions by collecting or buying materials. Headquarters has guards, and guards can salute players each time they meet. Players can command and watch the battle in headquarters.
Players can freely build defences consultations, shape and type can choose by players.
I suggest adding some defence and headquarter construction building functions like "Life is Feudal: MMO" it did. But this game is an online MP game, and Bannerlord is SP. It is necessary because it will help build more positive gameplay; players can make many types of defence construction and headquarters.
And, is that possible to add the "settlements, castle building" function back to the game or DLC?
I hope TW can take my suggestion; if the game adds these functions like"Life is Feudal: MMO", the gameplay will feature interesting dozens of times that of old times. As far as I know, many players have the same thoughts as mine.

Also, I want to suggest is that possible to add the "free build castle function" back to the game? I mean, players can choose to build defence constructions in the current city. When players decide to independence, players can choose to build cities from 0, every wall and archer tower. When the enemy is going to attack the city, the game show players city in the user interface. Can you forward my suggestion to the developers?
I hope there is a dynamic weather and battlefield dynamic time system. Players can fight from day to night, 4 minutes as a circle. Weather can change.
Players can order troops to fire arrows in a coordinated volley. Volley can break the enemy's morale.
Add an "arrow trajectory camera" function. When players order troops to fire arrows, the camera will auto-follow the arrow's trajectory. Players can watch how arrows hit the walls and enemies. It can enable or disable by the player.
Add slow execution camera and bloody scene function. When players are killing an enemy, players can chop off the head or maybe arms. Players can randomly watch the procession with the slow camera. It can enable or disable by the player.
Add a deployment system; players can place troops in different positions before the battle. Only finish the deployment, enemies that can attack.
Add more tactical commands like "bypassing attack", players can draw an attacking path by mouse, order cavalry attack bypassing from back or side.
I really hope developer can adopt these suggestions, which means that the game will have a new way to play. Players can build various types of fortifications to transform castles and improve their defense. Players can also have their own "headquarters" by transforming the hall. These functions will greatly promote players' sense of achievement. Players will feel that the fortress really belongs to them, and can rely on fortifications to deploy strategies and tactics. This is so interesting.
I really hope the developers can see these suggestions. Only the function of Castle fortification construction and positional warfare can make this game worth playing more than 100 times. Because the construction of fortifications is also an important part of the war, and it will be a particularly fulfilling thing for players to resist the enemy's attack through their own fortifications.

The experience of "Hall war" is too poor. I mean, when players occupy the enemy's wall, players can lead their troops to attack the enemy's hall, but we see that the hall is crowded with a large number of people. This is not a tactic at all. I suggest redoing this function. My suggestion is:
Add fortification construction function in "urban defense war". Players can change the castle or city they occupy, such as changing the stacking angle of the city wall, building arrow towers, traps, stacking sandbags on the street, etc. When the enemy breaks through the player's wall, the player deploys his troops to the fortifications on the street and continues to fight the enemy. When the enemy breaks through the street, the enemy will surround the player hall. Players can choose to rush out of the hall or ask for a duel with the enemy commander (the enemy commander can agree or refuse). If the enemy commander refuses, the player can only lead the hall guard (hall guard can be selected by the player) out of the castle. Similarly, players should attack the enemy's castle through the following three steps:
City - Wall Street Battle - siege Hall

+111111111111111说的太好了, 说的太对了!! 基本上把我心里想的都说出来了 ,尤其是动态天气和昼夜循环, 是我心心念念的东西

suggestion: please link the encyclopedia entries of the possible companions to their character screen. This way you can see all the required stats and the level with just one click of a button. thanks

Players can freely build fortifications and headquarters of the castle, which are very important game elements. The production team once promised this function, but later I don't know why it was cancelled. I hope the production team can restore this function in the future. Players can build many types of walls, arrow towers and trenches, so that the city defense and siege will be more interesting.

I loved the ability in Warband to make upgrades to villages, they would be amazing, take longer to raid, little increased production. Why can't Bannerlord have amazing Warband features

Players can freely build fortifications and headquarters of the castle, which are very important game elements. The production team once promised this function, but later I don't know why it was cancelled. I hope the production team can restore this function in the future. Players can build many types of walls, arrow towers and trenches, so that the city defense and siege will be more interesting.

Fortification construction can make the field battlefield and city defense more interesting. Both players and AI enemies will build positions, which will greatly improve the tactics of the game

The production team should add the functions of free transformation of the city wall and fortification construction. At present, players cannot improve the richness of tactics by transforming the city wall. Players and AI enemies should also add the function of building large positions in the field battlefield. In this way, the role of long-range weapons can be reflected.

In the field battlefield and siege war, the positional warfare system is very necessary. Players should be free to build various types of positions, including bunkers, command tents, fortifications, arrow towers, etc. in this way, the power of long-range weapons can be brought into full play. (AI enemies can also build fortifications)

In addition, when the cavalry charges, the effect of the cavalry hitting the infantry should also be improved. The infantry will be hit away from the ground by the cavalry.

In the process of fighting, we can't see too many bloody pictures at present. We hope the war will be more cruel and the effects of beheading, amputation and blood spraying will be enhanced. There will be a lot of sparks when swords collide. These suggestions are important.

I have several important suggestions:

1. I suggest adding the command tent construction function. Players can build command tents anywhere before entering the battlefield. There are various types of command tents that players can choose. Players can also specify NPC as their personal bodyguard. After the battle begins, players can choose to go out of the command tent and fight side by side with their troops, or they can choose to observe the battlefield and command the troops in the command tent. The command tent is not absolutely safe. The enemy may sneak into the command tent. AI enemies will also build command tents. Players can sneak into the enemy's command tents.

2 at present, the effect of cavalry hitting infantry is not obvious. I hope it can improve the effect of large-scale charge and impact of cavalry. For example, infantry can be hit by cavalry so that their feet leave the ground, translate for a distance, and then land.

3 at present, the spark of sword collision is not obvious. I hope to improve the spark effect of sword collision.

Back
Top Bottom