2 handed nerf when??

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree 2 handers are OP but the problem is bigger than that. The movement speed of the 2 hander units is a real killer. If you come across a good player who is using a 2hander and you are, say, a ranged unit, you're kinda screwed. Their range is much bigger than yours, as is their reach and damage. They can super easily kite you and keep you on the edge of their reach. If you wanted to get close to them the movement speed discrepancy is so big you can only do this if they allow you. It's further frustrating because you might land even 2-3 strikes with a 1 hander and do a small amount of damage only to get starched in one shot.

I know a lot of people have suggested this but I think if we went back to movement speed being based purely on weight carried that'd be better for everyone. Lightspeed berserkers would be a thing of the past, if you want to flee enemies or evade that will also become an option again. Also I know mount and blade kinda tends towards realism - some of the shock troopers move so quickly it actually looks comical.

Speed is the largest issue, hard to shoot with archers as they zig zag like the flash and normal inf are out ranged and out damaged, its not impossible to kill 2 handed units its just tougher than it needs to be, speed should be nerfed so they still perform better than shields but they need to be a much easier target for archers.

Speed is the largest issue, hard to shoot with archers as they zig zag like the flash and normal inf are out ranged and out damaged, its not impossible to kill 2 handed units its just tougher than it needs to be, speed should be nerfed so they still perform better than shields but they need to be a much easier target for archers.
Yeahh, I mean I don't mind their ability to evade ranged attacks - I think that's great and required BUT the problem for me is when they engage in melee combat the speed and reach advantage is crushing - as a ranged unit with a 1 hander you have no real answer if they know what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom