Sturgia Customization is Lacking

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
The sturgia customization for shoulders and helmets is seriously lacking. We are still stuck on the old sturgia gear compared to singleplayer.
VbShu.jpg
dohY4.jpg
hhON4.jpg

I see no reason why they cant add these pieces with them just being skins now.

W_4WY.jpg
giphy.gif
azOnL.jpg
TXmFo.jpg
tWn_H.jpg

Please give us better options now that its purely cosmetic.

I'll add some more items to sturgia and other factions too. It has been bothering me that the vlandian sergeant only has one helmet to choose from. You can expect more and more items to come in. Its not a huge priority though just keep that in mind.

+ THIS 100%
This costumization update was good but left alot to desire, I was expecting more since on the Singleplayer has so many variations of armour, I believe almost every faction is lacking on the cape/shoulder, armour and head department...
Aserai and khuzait being the ones lacking the most...... just look at volgier head armour choices compared to the aserai guard/tribal and khzauit spear inf...

You can expect more and more items to come in
Perfect!

I'll add some more items to sturgia and other factions too. It has been bothering me that the vlandian sergeant only has one helmet to choose from. You can expect more and more items to come in. Its not a huge priority though just keep that in mind.
Bro, please add some body armour for vlandian knight that doesn't look like a downgrade from the default one, right now he only has the same chainmail but without a tabard and hauberk he stole from Sturgia. More options for other bodyparts would be nice too.

While I can certainly agree that their more heavy armor selections are lacking and that the ravioli bits on that Kievan helmet look suspect...

Can we just all agree that the fur hats and gambeson look comfy?

This post sponsored by the Sturgic-Battanian Alliance.

5B134DA5C1ACCBC1BA688AB1D5456B828478A763

Bro, please add some body armour for vlandian knight that doesn't look like a downgrade from the default one, right now he only has the same chainmail but without a tabard and hauberk he stole from Sturgia. More options for other bodyparts would be nice too.
Yeah, a lot of the time the default is already the best looking option.

Yeah not sure if we will change any defaults, but I already found a few new items for the knight so no worries. This will all wait until after the combat stuff though.

Yeah not sure if we will change any defaults, but I already found a few new items for the knight so no worries. This will all wait until after the combat stuff though.
So when will the combat stuff be released? Next update maybe?:smile:

Back
Top Bottom