Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan
@MRay

This is why we need to be able to edit companion and clan members looks with the Barber feature as long as they are in your party and plaese open up all hair and beard options!!

The feature currently is useless, but if you guys allowed the player to edit clan members looks and companions looks it would be useful AF!

Thanks guys for your hard work.
There are mods that allow for that. The best one being "Character Reload" which you can find here: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2134

However, these do not allow for edditing kids for whatever reason

Well I went ahead and reported it. I wanted more ways to raise leadership but this wasn't what I had in mind ?
Have you figured any way to get married yet?

I've got two husbands on the go now. Neither seems to want to commit... but both seem increasingly won over by the powers of my charm and leadership.

Have you figured any way to get married yet?

I've got two husbands on the go now. Neither seems to want to commit... but both seem increasingly won over by the powers of my charm and leadership.
I believe the arraigned marriage still works normally, sadly I had my heart set on a long glaive + noble bow and can't get that combo from a arranged marriage. Hoping the bug might clear up somehow, but soon I will arrange a marriage for myself.

I believe the arraigned marriage still works normally, sadly I had my heart set on a long glaive + noble bow and can't get that combo from a arranged marriage. Hoping the bug might clear up somehow, but soon I will arrange a marriage for myself.
Same dilemma.

I could arrange. But it's much more expensive. And I can't find anyone with an executioner's axe.

We need more perks that introduce new playstyles for singleplayer... Still waiting for the roguery perk to let us recruit many bandit units. It's not worth having 100 looters in the party if I can have 100 upgradeable faction recruits instead. Just want a bandit playstyle to make the game worth replaying again. Why aren't the rest of the perks being introduced on a patch-to-patch basis? Not even 1-2 perks per patch anymore... Please finish and improve the perks

Hello here,

I am logging after a long time. Got Bannerlord in june 2020 and I played different times, going through patches. I have always liked the support and development the game had. But right now guys, I want to tell you how I am DELIGHTED with that new beta.

I changed computer last June, but still the game would feel sluggish in the campaign mode. Going through troops, inventory, every battle ending having to load all the models, textures, how bad the game was at that made me feel that it was never going to be "decent" for a release. The gameplay itself is wonderful in many ways though.

But right now I updated from 1.6.2 to 1.6.4 and man this is AMAZING !!! The world is now seamless, I can go through menus, towns, villages, discussions, inventory, everything is fluid, this is a huge step in optimisation ! I really wanted to congratulate all of you for the wonderful work you have done, it is lightyears from the 1.4 where I began playing. Thank you, a great pleasure to play !

Cheers

There are mods that allow for that. The best one being "Character Reload" which you can find here: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2134

However, these do not allow for edditing kids for whatever reason
Unfortunately that mod hasn't been updated in a while and has lots of issues in builds past 1.6.2.

Something like this should not be a mod as they are unreliable and get outdated pretty quick. No this should be a core feature imo.

We need more perks that introduce new playstyles for singleplayer... Still waiting for the roguery perk to let us recruit many bandit units. It's not worth having 100 looters in the party if I can have 100 upgradeable faction recruits instead. Just want a bandit playstyle to make the game worth replaying again. Why aren't the rest of the perks being introduced on a patch-to-patch basis? Not even 1-2 perks per patch anymore... Please finish and improve the perks
Yes please, more perks that unlock gameplay options(recruiting bandits, take over street gangs/hideouts) or battle options (formations and tactical retreat), that kind of perks are for me more interesting then +% this or +% that.

in version 1.6.4, the clans are starting to get poorer, so they have small armies, the same rulers have an army of 86 people after 2 years of play. Please fix it

Yes please, more perks that unlock gameplay options(recruiting bandits, take over street gangs/hideouts) or battle options (formations and tactical retreat), that kind of perks are for me more interesting then +% this or +% that.
This should be included in the DLC "King of the wild".

It seems giving a freshly recruited wanderer a vassal promotion gives them a Culture gear set! Looks like good gear!. I'd like to know if this is always the case or if sometimes they keep gear you put on them? I know if is not possible to examine lord in detail, but any info would be useful! What I'm getting at is figuring out if it's better to strip them before promotion so they get a good set, or if it depends on something else like value of gear or what not.

Character creator is bugging out in this beta.

I validated the files too. It happens with all cultures and both genders.

Yeah it was jumpy and flashy when I moved the slider too fast, but I let it go lol! I should bothered to copy/paste a face!

I changed the death rate to 0,5% and counted 5 death in battle after a bit more than 100 days. That would be relatively well balanced if there wasn`t a total generation missing in game (+- 10 year olds at the start of the game).
Where is death rate located in the files?

The remaining perks seem to be waiting on other mechanics to be implemented.

Back
Top Bottom