Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

They already produce offspring like rabbits... Feels like only my character follows the golden rule "Safety first", so I have only 3 daughters, others have more than 6 children... Also, rebel clans become part of the Kingdom as well, what's that if not a replacement for the killed ones? Looks like I'm missing something, but I sincerely cannot understand the point of adding another replenishment system - what do we have a death then for? You kill one - and the system creates another jumped out lord our of nowhere?

I think implementing an optional quest or even a toggle for adding spontaneous new clan members to beat up clans would be a great feature. Allows people to play they want to play. Don't like that clan thats constantly raiding your settlements? let them die. Have a clan you want to keep around? help them out.

Who is paying who? Maybe the Aserai were already fighting another faction and offered enough money to make most SE lords agree
Maybe thats the case. The Aserai was at war with Western Empire at the time, but from what i have already seen the kingdom which decided to make peace which is rhagea at this picture is the one that pays the tribute. I might be wrong though and rhagea pulled a check and mate here.

Bug report:

When selecting banner color in the new menu addition the color does not stick and reverts back to the default color. I had to manually go back and re-select my colors. I had this happen twice, the second time the color applied to my banner, but not the player cloths.

The map is so politically unstable that this has happened.
I have never seen Sturgia take Jaculan but seeing the Battanians take Makeb is very strange.
The Battanians didn't take it. Check the clan name; it is a rebel clan so Makeb rebelled, then flipped to the Battanians once they were legitimized. Probably, anyway. When those clans rebel, they become enemies with their previous owning faction and (it seems like) neighboring factions as well, so they tend to join factions on the other side of the map instead of anyone that makes sense, like NE or SE in this case.

I checked it out, tier 0 armor and weapons give zero exp, tier 1 and up give exp, (75 exp for tier 1)though it maybe reduced from that it was, but I'm not sure. Many of the items in loot are tier zero, Check it out and if thier 1+ aren't giving exp it's a bug that needs reporting or explanation from dev. I don't see this change in patch notes, but I also can't say for certain it is a change or not as I seldom use this ability.

You are correct. I was trying to donate tier 0 armors. It works with higher tier armors.

Hotfix 28/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with Arzagos or Istiana. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when Galter was taken prisoner. Now, Galter will only be available when the main hero enters the "Rescue Your Family" quest hideout. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when spawning mounted troops. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused 2-year-old education notification to keep popping up until the game crashed. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while previewing 'Steel Round Shield' (and other items that don't have a banner displayed on them).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when accepting a ransom offer. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused the "Rescue Your Family" quest hideout to disappear. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented party roles from being assigned. You can now assign party roles via conversation or the clan screen. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused donating prisoners and leaving troops to give double influence. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tactics skill to increase the number of sacrificed troops when trying to get away, or when breaking in and breaking out. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)

I started a new playthrough (I started dozens, there's a point in the game, when after having built an economy so as to support armies), I find the game is looping on itself with no real strategy to conquer the rest of the world, making sieges which result in taking towns and DOING WHAT IS NECESSARY TO KEEP THEM ! But this isnot the purpose of the post.

It's about deaths in battle.

I want to bring data about death chances impact in the game, through that new playthrough.
So I started a Sturgian guy, and at the moment, this is the numbers I can give :

With conditions : death allowed, no reduction for companions (which are not lords, btw :wink: )
Day : 349
Lords' deaths : 54
52 are dead in battle.
2 are dead in childbirth (guess what : they were both women, one was my sister-in-law, about that I have a short anecdote : in one of my playthroughs, my poor brother have had 4 wives, 2 dead in childbirth, one in battle - my fault - and the last one seems to be wanting to live ! :smile: )

Which means around 50 deaths / 350 days -> ratio is 7
So the average death rate of lords is one every 7 days

I think a month or season is 20 days and there are 4 seasons in a year, so let us say 80 days?
So this would mean a bit more than 10 lords a year. I think I read somewhere that TW's aim was around 10 lord per year - not sure though.

But I must admit when I open the encyclopedia, the lords list starts to be long, and I like well a lot of them furthermore ! :smile:

As I already read elsewhere, I think death must remain an important part of the game for immersion, realism, but must not become too common either. Well I guess this is just a setup problem rather than a structural problem of the game :wink:

Last edited:
I am not seeing any of the noble type horses showing up in the shops, the only way to get them is from marriage.
I didn't think I've ever seen them in shops. I also haven't seen them as tournament prizes in a very very long time (like a year), I would be interested to know if the code even allows the possibility of them being the prize. As is, you can get them only through marriage, Klamsheen from joining the Aserai as a vassal, and also from the Beast whisperer scouting perk. Beast whisperer gets you all sorts of weird horses including all culture Nobel ones and the pureblood, randomly of course.

Fixed a bug that caused the Tactics skill to increase the number of sacrificed troops when trying to get away, or when breaking in and breaking out. (Also in e1.6.2 hotfix.)
And now having tactics over 200 decreases the number of sacrificed troops by 100%.
In the bug report i gave a fix for the broken math. But this was skipped over.

Yeah they have not been acquirable in a very long time accept for the options you listed. I was not aware of the beast whisperer, kind of always seemed like a useless perk.

And now having tactics over 200 decreases the number of sacrificed troops by 100%.
I like that, given the fact that if you lose a fight or surrender - the end will always be the same - lose all troops, all companions are scattered and you will have to spend about 10 days in a dungeon

The Battanians didn't take it. Check the clan name; it is a rebel clan so Makeb rebelled, then flipped to the Battanians once they were legitimized. Probably, anyway. When those clans rebel, they become enemies with their previous owning faction and (it seems like) neighboring factions as well, so they tend to join factions on the other side of the map instead of anyone that makes sense, like NE or SE in this case.
I gathered something like that but I never thought they would get Makeb like this. I guess there is some diplomacy in Bannerlord after all.

In the bug report i gave a fix for the broken math. But this was skipped over.
****ing good. Leave it like that. It can join the half-empty lifeboat of actually interesting perks instead of the endless embiggening of already bigass numbers.

****ing good. Leave it like that. It can join the half-empty lifeboat of actually interesting perks instead of the endless embiggening of already bigass numbers.
I fail to understand your point.
Do you think being able to escape from any unwinnable battle by sacrificing only 1 single unit is good game design? Because that is the case right now.

Back
Top Bottom