Customisation System Reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Due to some unforeseen issues with the new customisation system (which have now been patched), we have had to reset everyone's current unlocks.

We have gifted you all with 1500 Loot as way of an apology. Thank you for your understanding.

The correct items should now be granted to you as you unlock them for both sigils and armour pieces. If this isn't the case, please let us know and we will investigate it some more.

Also, we will be sending another hotfix later today (hopefully) to fix an issue with some items not displaying in game.

I cant even log in to multiplayer after the update, just crashes. Will post a crash report in a few hours or days. Looking forward to checking out the system for myself, happy with the apology, fully acceptable for EA for new features.

I cant even log in to multiplayer after the update, just crashes. Will post a crash report in a few hours or days. Looking forward to checking out the system for myself, happy with the apology, fully acceptable for EA for new features.

We have been working on pushing out a couple of small patches this morning, it is possible you might have jumped in at one of those moments where the servers were down and being updated. I just checked now and was able to log in, but if you are still experiencing issues please open a thread in the multiplayer support section so our support team can assist you.

Due to some unforeseen issues with the new customisation system (which have now been patched), we have had to reset everyone's current unlocks.

We have gifted you all with 1500 Loot as way of an apology. Thank you for your understanding.
I bought 3 1k items for the sturgia varag yet i only get 1.5k back can i have the other 1.5k??

Some of the items took the wrong amount of loot to what was displayed as the price, I assume this has been part of the fix?

I bought 3 1k items for the sturgia varag yet i only get 1.5k back can i have the other 1.5k??

I'm sorry but I don't think we will be able to help you get that lost Loot back. I know it sucks but with the game being in EA and this being a new feature, there's always that potential of some slight teething problems like this. :sad:

Some of the items took the wrong amount of loot to what was displayed as the price, I assume this has been part of the fix?

Yes, this should be fixed now.

I crash on Armory menu

We just released a small hotfix to address some issues, including crashes caused by certain item combinations. If you are still experiencing issues after downloading this hotfix it would help us a lot if you could create a support ticket in the support section of the forum. Thanks.

I hardly play captain and skirmish, but mostly siege and duel. I guess that means i cant earn loot...

Or is the goal to force me to play game modes i don't prefer if i want different skins?

I hardly play captain and skirmish, but mostly siege and duel. I guess that means i cant earn loot...

Or is the goal to force me to play game modes i don't prefer if i want different skins?
THIS, I'm at North America apparently servers are down or there is no one left to play how can I customize?

hi guys I want to share some ideas that might help improve the game, make players return and also possibly boost sales.

all of them are for multiplayer

1. make helmets and gloves optional in the loadout, people may want to grind for the bear pelt or the plumed helmets, some other people may find the hats silly.

2. just jump right into the micro-transactions. the few people left in NA is having a hard time getting into skirmish modes and therefore not being able to get LOOT. if I can't play skirmish or captain mode or just don't want to, that means I won't be able to customize?

3. make some of the tavern musical instruments available in siege and TD, yesterday we were having a blast in siege because some guy was roleplaying surrendering civilians. people need to have fun while achieving objectives

4. make sure the high tier classes get an heraldic armor variant. regardless the faction.

5. horns, drums available perhaps even flags?

regards

hi guys I want to share some ideas that might help improve the game, make players return and also possibly boost sales.

all of them are for multiplayer

1. make helmets and gloves optional in the loadout, people may want to grind for the bear pelt or the plumed helmets, some other people may find the hats silly.

2. just jump right into the micro-transactions. the few people left in NA is having a hard time getting into skirmish modes and therefore not being able to get LOOT. if I can't play skirmish or captain mode or just don't want to, that means I won't be able to customize?

3. make some of the tavern musical instruments available in siege and TD, yesterday we were having a blast in siege because some guy was roleplaying surrendering civilians. people need to have fun while achieving objectives

4. make sure the high tier classes get an heraldic armor variant. regardless the faction.

5. horns, drums available perhaps even flags?

regards
Trolling right?

Really important!
Skirmish atm is "Clans only, no fun allowed".

Edit: Seems atm that Siege and Skirmish give loot, but it only get's displayed when you leave the server and most of the time it doesn's get added to your bank or you have to relog to see it added.

Last edited:

Why was there a day with 10x loot bonus? Was it a bug? Was it intended? @Callum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom