Racism and repeated abusive of the kick function

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Today I killed a player on the EU TDM server and this troll named Luminor started doing repeated kick requests. I asked why and I apparently interpreted his duel. He posted a ton of racist content and keeps spamming the kick function at me and later other members of the server.

Please ban him and the other toxic trolls from being racist and abusing the kick function - time UK GMT 01:00 - 01:20.

He made at least 5 racial comments.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, racist spam hurts the game. When most people log into a server and see unfunny pol memes their immediate response is "wow these people are annoying pricks, I don't want to play with them", not "okay I'll stay on this server for another 30 minutes to see how it goes".

Inappropriate language
So eh should I also make a post if someone kills me? This has been daily stuff for a decade in this community by now, maybe go to the doc for some balls.

Believe it or not, racist spam hurts the game. When most people log into a server and see unfunny pol memes their immediate response is "wow these people are annoying pricks, I don't want to play with them", not "okay I'll stay on this server for another 30 minutes to see how it goes".
That's right. The MP playerbase is having problems anyways, I don't see how being overly toxic towards newbies and not even giving them a chance to get better should help with that issue. Kaide (dat name, at least no 59th) has a point.

Oh, and btw:

Communications Abuse
Respect fellow players. Treat people how you want to be treated. There’s no excuse for in-game harassment, offensive language, hate speech, threats or bullying in any shape or form. The TaleWorlds community accepts and welcomes everyone, no matter their colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation.

However, @kaide
If a player acts against the behaviour guidelines listed above, you can report the player directly in-game via the leaderboard UI [TAB], and then right-click on the player.
that's the way to go.

Last edited:
Yes please use the in game report system if anyone is breaking the rules. And NO, DON'T ignore it, as some suggested above, report him and behavior similar to this every single time!

Yes please use the in game report system if anyone is breaking the rules. And NO, DON'T ignore it, as some suggested above, report him and behavior similar to this every single time!
can I complain here about a player who is always team hitting me ? Stimul tries to set me up somehow in every game, hit me, trolls in the chat and so on. I want to relax in the game and not make any reports about the players, but this has been going on for a month and I'm tired of it, please take some measures

can I complain here about a player who is always team hitting me ? Stimul tries to set me up somehow in every game, hit me, trolls in the chat and so on. I want to relax in the game and not make any reports about the players, but this has been going on for a month and I'm tired of it, please take some measures

Did you try to report him in game at all?

Yes stimly is moron , nothing else , he does this to others too.

Back
Top Bottom