Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a competitive gamemode when I fight 6 good players with 3 good and 3 bad I will kick the bad players. Imagine in CSGO a silver 1 player with Global Elite and the silver is 0 kills 10 deaths you think he will not kick him? I bet he will. For the record, I don't abuse the system unless they are not listening. I always use the voice chat to try and make them stick to the team.
And hearing you saying that it's a meme because you'd get more upset than me in such a match and kick the guy playing bad and not teaming up with his team.
that kind of mentality is why they removed bots, thank you

Imo what TW should do with votekicking;

Enemy team must participate in the vote.
The option why the player is kicked should be added. for example; excessing teamhitting.(weapon animations are very sweeping so
it happens very often)
penalize votekicking for no reason

What's the problem with new players:
huge skill gap
tdm and siege do not prepare players to play the skirmish - lack of teamhitting, teamwork etc.
It's incredibly annoying that they often quit during the game

Solutions?
Mby add the required level or MMR?
severely punish for quitting the game or reward playing until the end
prepare a short tutorial built into the multiplayer

But it's all part of Taleworlds' vision for a FUN and INVITING multiplayer experience that favours the NEW players. :iamamoron: They even introduced the class-system to HELP out the newbies, because that's the BEST way of having a NICE community on the OFFICIAL servers, after all private servers with actual administration instead of votekicks are too trashy to serve the VISION :party:

Edit: nearly forgot

Last edited:
But it's all part of Taleworlds' vision for a FUN and INVITING multiplayer experience that favours the NEW players. :iamamoron: They even introduced the class-system to HELP out the newbies, because that's the BEST way of having a NICE community on the OFFICIAL servers, after all private servers with actual administration instead of votekicks are too trashy to serve the VISION :party:

Edit: nearly forgot

The game is not even finished yet. Will only get better :fruity:

It would be cool if people could freely join as spectators for the 6v6 modes, and teams who drop players could vote spectators into the match.

If you can't solo carry in a pub queue it is you who is bad, no need to kick the newbies.

The problem is you aren't kicking only bad performing players who are useless and unwilling to cooperate. You kick good performing players and anyone you get your hands on. You kick people to troll them and bully them. You are harassing them. I agree that you should kick newbies who ruin your fun and are performing bad and don't stick with the team, but you are taking it too far and that behaviour is pure toxicity.

The other day we fought in a public skirmish and you kicked [HV]St1myL 5 times in one game and the guy even top scored and carried you. The guy was begging you to let him be and you kept bashing him.
Bruh what are you talking about? I don't even play lmfao, get even more triggered. The amount of times I have kicked someone you can count on 1 hand if you don't count own clan members.

Imagine getting this triggered over a ****ty game, what a joke this forum is. Getting people insanely mad over the smallest thing here is too easy. For example:
@Beast of Rome stop sucking Pace's ****, I know you like that but it is really gay.

I agree what Piconi said, I was attacked on a false basis by @DeathBG that I randomly kick people. I feel disrespected and would like an apology.

This should be a safe space for all players, not only competitive players but also special people like me.

I agree what Piconi said, I was attacked on a false basis by @DeathBG that I randomly kick people. I feel disrespected and would like an apology.

This should be a safe space for all players, not only competitive players but also special people like me.
go suk a pp u forum warrior if u dont play the game GO AWAY, POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS U

Let's get real for a minute. The Mount and Blade series on not particularly welcoming to new players. As a new player it takes a bit of persistency and mindset to push through those first few hundred hours. However, I am fairly confident that most people can get to a fairly high skill level with dedication and mindset. The problem is that a lot of noobs do not follow the team, they go alone, they take dumb gear, just everything they do doesn't make sense. Now I hear people saying that players do not decide who to kick based on their skill, but it does impact the general enjoyability of the game. As long as someone goes with the team and does his thing I wouldn't kick him. But there are plenty of reasons to do a kick otherwise, imo.

Let's get real for a minute. The Mount and Blade series on not particularly welcoming to new players. As a new player it takes a bit of persistency and mindset to push through those first few hundred hours. However, I am fairly confident that most people can get to a fairly high skill level with dedication and mindset. The problem is that a lot of noobs do not follow the team, they go alone, they take dumb gear, just everything they do doesn't make sense. Now I hear people saying that players do not decide who to kick based on their skill, but it does impact the general enjoyability of the game. As long as someone goes with the team and does his thing I wouldn't kick him. But there are plenty of reasons to do a kick otherwise, imo.
I hear you, and understand your point. But, those new players have just as much right to play the game as any of us. They payed the same amount of cash for it. And in a pub game you just cant expect them to know what to do. They take archers or cav although they got no clue that its harder to play those classes. We just can't expect every pub game to be a gg. And we can't use the kick vote system to try and make it a gg in that situation, it's an abuse of the system then. It's up to the veterans to point them in the right direction, and if they ignore it, then just ignore them too, and never rage quit because of it. There are way way too many that quits the match because the teams are uneven and a sure lose. I think it's a weak mindset to do so.

imagine bullying out the few and far between noobs that come to skirmish, and then wonder why the game isn't getting any more players lol

as long as the 0-10 scoring random isn't teamkilling or delaying on purpose, you have no right to kick him, who cares if you lose pub skirmish games? some of you are actually pathetic

Why is it that only sweaty mediocre players with thousand or more hours yet still in low divisions are the ones that actually want to kick new players for not being good enough lmao, you guys are bad because you are ****ing bad and bullying new players isn't gonna make you any better.

Last edited:
I hear you, and understand your point. But, those new players have just as much right to play the game as any of us. They payed the same amount of cash for it. And in a pub game you just cant expect them to know what to do. They take archers or cav although they got no clue that its harder to play those classes. We just can't expect every pub game to be a gg. And we can't use the kick vote system to try and make it a gg in that situation, it's an abuse of the system then. It's up to the veterans to point them in the right direction, and if they ignore it, then just ignore them too, and never rage quit because of it. There are way way too many that quits the match because the teams are uneven and a sure lose. I think it's a weak mindset to do so.
Look, these are some fair points. But I think the arguments are not placed on fair grounds, especially when you say those people have a weak mindset. A strong mindset is willing to put yourself in those 1v2 to hold off while your team does something else, or anything similar to that, right? Now, imagine stacking against a 6 clan and you have 4 total beginners in the team. This is by no means a matter of mindset since you will get absolutely obliterated every time. In support of this I can say it was much easier to win 1v3s or 1v4 in warband than it is in Bannerlord. Even 2v1s feel quite horrible, compared to Warband.

Look, these are some fair points. But I think the arguments are not placed on fair grounds, especially when you say those people have a weak mindset. A strong mindset is willing to put yourself in those 1v2 to hold off while your team does something else, or anything similar to that, right? Now, imagine stacking against a 6 clan and you have 4 total beginners in the team. This is by no means a matter of mindset since you will get absolutely obliterated every time. In support of this I can say it was much easier to win 1v3s or 1v4 in warband than it is in Bannerlord. Even 2v1s feel quite horrible, compared to Warband.
But, if someone leaves because his team is worse than himself, then the players left playing has even a lesser chance. And then we also got what we see in skirmish. That players leave very often when there is a chance of losing, or getting obliterated by the other team. Not much fun in that. Rather just stay, and get the best out of that match. Wont take long before its over anyway.

But, if someone leaves because his team is worse than himself, then the players left playing has even a lesser chance. And then we also got what we see in skirmish. That players leave very often when there is a chance of losing, or getting obliterated by the other team. Not much fun in that. Rather just stay, and get the best out of that match. Wont take long before its over anyway.
Lmao, your posts keep getting funnier don't know how you do it.

Why would a player stay if it is getting obliterated anyways? There is no fun in that so the time span is irrelevant. Also by staying you stay in the same cycle and just get queued again against them, by leaving you could join another cycle.

But there's a difference between just being bad and being braindead
No one is expecting a player new to multiplayer to be any good in melee, that's fine. But its different when they don't use their brain, i.e rush in by themselves etc
We were all new players once at the end of the day, just look at @Horatius he has thousands of hours on M&B and he still can't block

Newbies being matchmade against full stacks of veterans still happens way too often, then you get games where 2-3 of the newbie team are veterans who want to actually have a chance are stuck with beginners, hence the kicking in hopes of better players.
Whoever made the CS:GO analogy of this being like Global Elites with Silvers is right on point. The level 50 barrier sounds like a good idea but I feel like there's nothing stopping people from just getting level 50 from modes like Siege or Captain and then going onto Skirmish.

Back
Top Bottom