Server Downtime

Users who are viewing this thread

EU siege and TDM very active in primetime, not sure about skirmish and captain.
Yes, the skirmish mode is very active in EU evening hours. You could tag and find a game in less than a minute.

This game is still in early access, what is your problem!?
It's not even worth giving importance to that person. It only propagates negativity. Whatever your arguments, he will always find something to complain about. It does not bring anything constructive to the community. If you want my opinion, he doesn't even play on multiplayer servers but allows himself to vomit his opinion as absolute truth. If I were you I would ignore it.

Yes, the skirmish mode is very active in EU evening hours. You could tag and find a game in less than a minute.
Yeah good to know you don't play Skirmish then because I'm stuck in 12 minute long queues half the time at 9pm British time depending on whether there's a match going on
If you want my opinion, he doesn't even play on multiplayer servers but allows himself to vomit his opinion as absolute truth. If I were you I would ignore it.
J2XaI7r.png

But yeah tell me how I don't play multiplayer and that I'm just here to needlessly hate :mrgreen:
Didn't even tag me to avoid getting your post talking a load of **** get called out though
Pathetic

A 30-60 minute inconvenience to the 30 people who still play multiplayer, but thanks for the heads up
Actually, it's like 24 people... usually two games of skirm.

It's not even worth giving importance to that person. It only propagates negativity. Whatever your arguments, he will always find something to complain about. It does not bring anything constructive to the community. If you want my opinion, he doesn't even play on multiplayer servers but allows himself to vomit his opinion as absolute truth. If I were you I would ignore it.
We literally play Multiplayer together almost every day dude... Why are u being toxic? xD

TDM and siege crashes. I don't know it was before server maintenance but it's crashes
They always crashed. Before the downtime and after the downtime... I honestly don't know how a company that just grabbed an estimated 350M $$$ in revenue isn't capable of having actual proper servers.

Back
Top Bottom