1.6.3 Comes out today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

What if I gave one man some much-needed hope and he dies tomorrow? He dies happier because of my thread.

Check your privilege...

Also, I started in the initial post that it was a LARP. If someone is that excited about my thread and doesn't know what a LARP is then they're going to look it up.
What if they only managed to read the title and then died? Their last moment of happiness would actually be a lie. What a miserable end. And you are the reason for it. How dare you do it to them. You monster.

It means everything I said was a lie. But the intent was to bring some hype to the community with some hopeful daydream. Thought this thread could help bring some much-needed levity to the current climate between Taleworlds and its community.
It will help you to get on my ignore list indeed.

giphy.gif

It will help you to get on my ignore list indeed.
Don't care
You are a funny frog and a good frog, i appreciate you and command your efforts <3 I agree, we should give them a break. Being toxic only slows things down the cloud will hang over everyone's heads.
Cheers mate and thanks for the head's up!
<3

This is now a happening thread.

Last edited:
New features that I can't divulge as it may giveaway my insider. This is not a LARP and the new features will change the game in a gigantic way. Prepare yourselves for the best content patch to date.

Edit: This is a LARP, sorry.
Great 4 new haircuts and more detailed chicken models!!! AWESOME

Back
Top Bottom