Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Yup i just got a crash when finishing a quest in a village. As soon as i hit talk i crashed. =[
Crashed while waiting in army...

Upd.: and again, just before the castle siege. Noticed that it crashes mostly while I travel with the AI army. Need hotfix, Taleworlds!

You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2021-09-14_21.48.14_eaa325163393c1101b19e66966dd6cc2

Last edited:
And the hotfix didn't fix my only gripe with 1.6.2, that we can't reliably assign roles to other companion parties, or your own character.

And the hotfix didn't fix my only gripe with 1.6.2, that we can't reliably assign roles to other companion parties, or your own character.
They're not gonna tell us what the patch was for until they know if they fixed what it was for.
Crashed while waiting in army...

Upd.: and again, just before the castle siege. Noticed that it crashes mostly while I travel with the AI army. Need hotfix, Taleworlds!

You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2021-09-14_21.48.14_eaa325163393c1101b19e66966dd6cc2
Yes, I also crashed when SEEING an army. So maybe thats something for the devs to go on
Yup i just got a crash when finishing a quest in a village. As soon as i hit talk i crashed. =[
@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds guys it seems like the patch has fixed our ability to play the game ? Whether it was success or not I think we're gonna need another patch ?️?
Edit: I haven't had any crashes yet though.

Last edited:
They're not gonna tell us what the patch was for until they know if they fixed what it was for.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds guys it seems like the patch has fixed our ability to play the game ? Whether it was success or not I think we're gonna need another patch ?️?
The clown world is the only real world.
The % chance on interactions seems more accurate. Marriage dialogue rates actually seem real. I don't need to reload 20 times because I keep failing 90% swooning diaologue.

The clown world is the only real world.
The % chance on interactions seems more accurate. Marriage dialogue rates actually seem real. I don't need to reload 20 times because I keep failing 90% swooning diaologue.
funny you mention that as I failed a 90% roll three straight playthroughs.
And is it just me or have the devs been more quiet than usual?

funny you mention that as I failed a 90% roll three straight playthroughs.
And is it just me or have the devs been more quiet than usual?
yep, devs are vey quiet.
i'm curious about those hotfixes without patch notes, probably something related with multiplayer fixes...
and i'm anxious for the next update, can't wait to see the changes ?

Has anyone tested if the new hotfix fixes random crashes yet?

Upd.: Ok, I did. No I hasn't fixed the problem.

Last edited:
I haven't had any crashes.

Maybe instead of having a moan, why don't you guys who are having crashes compare notes - perhaps you share a similar setup that might be causing it. Graphics cards, drivers, OS version... SD type etc etc. Maybe it's a particular configuration that the devs need to look at. I.e. be productive.

Then you can go over to the actual support forum and post a thread about it in a format that TW can triage. Random posts in the middle of a thread with hundreds of posts isn't a very good way of triaging support queries, and just going @ a dev doesn't add it to the triaged support list, whereas a support query with details does.

I haven't had any crashes.

Maybe instead of having a moan, why don't you guys who are having crashes compare notes - perhaps you share a similar setup that might be causing it. Graphics cards, drivers, OS version... SD type etc etc. Maybe it's a particular configuration that the devs need to look at. I.e. be productive.

Then you can go over to the actual support forum and post a thread about it in a format that TW can triage. Random posts in the middle of a thread with hundreds of posts isn't a very good way of triaging support queries, and just going @ a dev doesn't add it to the triaged support list, whereas a support query with details does.
+1 folks. The devs are busy at work, flesson et al.

Back
Top Bottom