Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there another Turkish Holiday happening. Most of TW has been very quiet recently
Not sure why we can't get small updates maybe once a week. "We have just started testing the new patch so maybe 1-3 weeks or testing is going slow so not this week for sure". Doesn't need to be accurate just a small update, a sentence or two once a week I don't think is much. This is early access and we are all a team (including players) working together to get the best product out in it's best form.
Cmon TW, don't keep us in the dark, we are all a "team"
@Dejan

Also major steam DB activity

Last edited:
We won't be pushing the Beta e1.6.3 update out this week.

Then it’s death...

by snusnu

Futurama---Snu-Snu-(28).gif

Hotfix 09/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that affected some save files due to incorrect party data for heroes. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when determining deserted troops for oversized parties. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while handling pending kingdom decisions. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a disbanding party entered a settlement. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during tournaments. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during large battles.
  • Fixed a game freeze that occurred during battles.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when transferring prisoners from a settlement to a party.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after creating a random clan with a console command.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to party influence cost calculations.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when pasting a weapon in the smithy.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during the "Assemble The Banner" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when navigating the Encyclopedia.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game version to be different between clicking "Continue Campaign" and loading the save manually. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a dialogue bug that caused the conversion to become stuck when proposing a marriage alliance for the player character. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed village hearth and town prosperity tooltip formatting issue. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused clans to propose to annex the wrong settlements.
  • Fixed a bug with culture filter options not being visible in the Encyclopedia.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the "Destroy Raiders Conspiracy" quest to fail when engaging other parties.
  • Fixed an issue with some crafting orders failing even when meeting the requirements. Now, the handling value is also taken into account when the crafting requirement is calculated.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging into multiplayer with a username that contained certain characters. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

Changes
  • Added Customisation System texts and visual improvements.
  • Votes are now updated immediately when voting for culture or map in the intermission screen.

Both​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused shields to be automatically sheathed after throwing a spear. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

The introductory video should start after the part where you create your character, the reason it should be this way is many players send some time creating their character and probably forgot what they seen by the time they finished their character. It would be a good way to set the stage after character creation.

Speaking of character creation the RNG for your parents and brothers looks is ridiculous, can you add a dice that allows you to re-roll their appearance? I'm getting some really bad automatically generated family members with different culture looks to my character.

Barbers - Please allow us to us barbers to edit companions look, this feature is pretty much useless as players create their characters how they want them to look. Companions on the other hand are randomly generated and this is where this feature would be the most effective and extremely beneficial to the player creating a unique looking crew. I'm so sick of the Mongol hair cuts with Norse braded beard look!

Number of start companions - Some cultures get a lot while others get 1 or 2, can we get at least 5 starting companions for each culture.

Duplicate Companions - I am getting lots of duplicate companions, for example I'll have 7 companions from my culture, but 3 of them will be the black or from the hills for example.

This might be a bug, but Empire troops are not throwing their pila anymore! This can't be intentional? It is ne of the things I really like about their troops and can be devastating if timed right using hold fire.

The introductory video should start after the part where you create your character, the reason it should be this way is many players send some time creating their character and probably forgot what they seen by the time they finished their character. It would be a good way to set the stage after character creation.

I kind of like this idea, but as a new player, you might want some info on the land you are about to set foot in. Before you name him/her and such

Speaking of character creation the RNG for your parents and brothers looks is ridiculous, can you add a dice that allows you to re-roll their appearance? I'm getting some really bad automatically generated family members with different culture looks to my character.

Barbers - Please allow us to us barbers to edit companions look, this feature is pretty much useless as players create their characters how they want them to look. Companions on the other hand are randomly generated and this is where this feature would be the most effective and extremely beneficial to the player creating a unique looking crew. I'm so sick of the Mongol hair cuts with Norse braded beard look!

Number of start companions - Some cultures get a lot while others get 1 or 2, can we get at least 5 starting companions for each culture.

Duplicate Companions - I am getting lots of duplicate companions, for example I'll have 7 companions from my culture, but 3 of them will be the black or from the hills for example.
+1

This is an interesting idea. +1

Back
Top Bottom