I'm back y'all!! (Yes, some dont care....maybe most. Oh well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

Last time I posted I said i would be back on these forums in November and yet here I am. I broke my rule, I broke my promise and for that I am sorry. Last time I started an actual campaign was months ago and I haven't touched it since my post regarding the November post. I took some time off from the game to come back and see that even after 3 months nothing has dramatically changed. Its so bad they haven't even given us a follow-up post regarding the future of the game, *face palm

And still to this day, sieges are still broken. How is that possible? Yes ladders work, but is that actually progress when Siege Towers are still a broken mess? Armor is still pointless as ever, mass combat devolves into a mosh pit and AI death only works in player battles. Apparently full access is suppose to come out Q4 of 2021 and I for one am extremely worried about this. You're telling me in 4 months that this game will be ready for full release? Lord save us all!

I think for the 90% of us warband veterans we are extremely disappointed, especially when it comes to Multiplayer, which is where? There is no MP in this game, its dead, gone, kaput, vanished in the deep void. The modders are our only salvation and even they are feeling the suck....

Hey guys,

Last time I posted I said i would be back on these forums in November and yet here I am. I broke my rule, I broke my promise and for that I am sorry.
Welcome back, I can give you some tips if you need an enforced break, the duration is little bit random though.

But to improve your Bannerlord experience I would advise you to try the realistic battle mod, it will fix a lot of combat related issues. Also I won´t bet any money on a release in Q4/2021.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, there are actual AAA games coming out the next 4 months - that you can grab and play while you wait and see if Bannerlord ever gets to where it should be.

And still to this day, sieges are still broken. How is that possible? Armor is still pointless as ever, mass combat devolves into a mosh pit and AI death only works in player battles. Apparently full access is suppose to come out Q4 of 2021 and I for one am extremely worried about this. You're telling me in 4 months that this game will be ready for full release? Lord save us all!

I think for the 90% of us warband veterans we are extremely disappointed, especially when it comes to Multiplayer, which is where? There is no MP in this game, its dead, gone, kaput, vanished in the deep void. The modders are our only salvation and even they are feeling the suck....
Agree with all of this. Progress has been unacceptably slow, and the lack of fixes for major issues has been frustrating.
However, they are finally focusing on major issues, with these recent siege fixes. So that's something.
Yes ladders work, but is that actually progress when Siege Towers are still a broken mess?
Yes, it is actually progress. More fixes are (in theory) on their way (not necessarily next patch though).
I'm not going to give them a medal for half-doing something they should have finished ages ago, but at least acknowledge that it's progress.

I tend to believe (naïvely?) that TW is planning to not make available all the features before the full release.
Meaning that EA phase allows us to get access to only part of the game but in no way we would get the full picture before the D day.
Which could be a better thing for us, EA players, as we already lost most of the momentum of the game...

I tend to believe (naïvely?) that TW is planning to not make available all the features before the full release.
Meaning that EA phase allows us to get access to only part of the game but in no way we would get the full picture before the D day.
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely optimistic things I have ever heard. At no point in your upbeat, beautiful response were you even close to anything that could be considered a negative thought. Everyone in this room is now richer for having listened to it. I award you all points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm not a warband veteran,and Im enjoying this game, tanks God. But I understand your fellings, I fell the same for the new COH3, disappointed.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely optimistic things I have ever heard. At no point in your upbeat, beautiful response were you even close to anything that could be considered a negative thought. Everyone in this room is now richer for having listened to it. I award you all points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

There are no accidents.....

If it makes you feel any better, there are actual AAA games coming out the next 4 months - that you can grab and play while you wait and see if Bannerlord ever gets to where it should be.

Honestly, once the new BF game comes out as well as Humankind, Deathloop, Ghosts of Trushima DLC, and others come out i may hardly play Bannerlord at all. So, it may be a full 6 months before I even get on it.

Honestly, once the new BF game comes out as well as Humankind, Deathloop, Ghosts of Trushima DLC, and others come out i may hardly play Bannerlord at all. So, it may be a full 6 months before I even get on it.

I certainly second that. There are SO many games the next 6 month, that i will have an absolute blast with.
Cant wait to get back into sniper-field again :grin: Always a glint in your face.
Having a cruise through Subnautica Below Zero at the moment though.

I was kinda excited for the new COH3.....

Whats wrong with it?
To cartoonish, slow pace, don't have the Coh2 mechanics, to heavy, no zoom out, etc but was a alfa version. I have 5000 hours of COH2 and I can't play coh3 for twenty minutes in a row.

Back
Top Bottom