OSP Medieval 2D Art Early 15th Century Historical Banners Pack (plus custom banners)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dekkers

Sergeant at Arms
Hi, I was working on a mod called Twilight of Chivalry, but due it likely not seeing the light of day I have decided to release the banners I made for said mod publicly.
Here they are, all of them are free to be used in any way you like, but please be so kind as to credit me.

The vast majority of these banners are historical, however, for the sake of diversity I did create some custom banners that are not historically accurate, but most of them were inspired by historical banners (actual early 15th century books containing coat of arms of medieval families).

jhyUEnh.png
mn4lKrA.png
967jK9k.png
5ddVvrl.png
TVRkIDm.png
ZdjGbEn.png
mTSv7Dv.png
408XTnv.png
enQfVUX.png
EHlnAz9.png
BlCG4PM.png
gNvpfMK.png
X3NuKax.png
RgUv0E6.png
UmbQFPd.png
VEeOwcn.png
a30KcEu.png
Gt6TO8M.png
Q41zPWG.png
s285dgr.png
b63LQ7F.png
rsT0mmk.png
rmHwTYL.png
Ah3R39S.png
RpfGJO7.png
tZTsyKZ.png
ftEChkY.png
JuiIGUp.png
535tgFd.png
VFHU0F0.png
ZDl67q7.png
5GXzK7N.png
FsDkKXv.png
ADxcfzm.png
xJ6EmDU.png
bSMsMpp.png
0Jnrnxc.png
rPKkSzY.png
8bgYvG1.png
Wync0IZ.png
kSwP9DT.png
8HFIRcI.png
9FTumZZ.png
8REnmeM.png
dGugsSV.png
XiXuPkH.png
wkpJsBj.png
X7sgT4U.png
yhPb8Lz.png
wH2oPUc.png
u9AEYxP.png
XJkce1G.png

Native inspired banners:
CihXGfG.png
yyMM6XT.png
BXeKLMF.png
usnIfCt.png\
N9ocFHd.png

Last edited:
Very nice banners, top quality work! Really like your french one: the pace between Lys flowers and tone of blue and yellow are perfect! My other favourite is FitzAlan's house banner. Burgundian pretty cool also. Will be very useful to historical mods and others!

Very nice banners, top quality work! Really like your french one: the pace between Lys flowers and tone of blue and yellow are perfect! My other favourite is FitzAlan's house banner. Burgundian pretty cool also. Will be very useful to historical mods and others!
Thanks! I made a lot of changes to the colour tones to find something that looked right ;D

Back
Top Bottom