About the number of joining clans (late game problem)

Users who are viewing this thread

answer the question - how many hours have you played? and how many complete games have you played? and also, how many years of gaming have you been playing games? I'm just wondering how much time you spent observing the AI
aoYNjSY.png

@Apocal since EA started (30 March 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 32% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 30% should be sleep already (7 hours a day). 38% remained for all others.

@Apocal since EA started (30 March 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 30% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 30% should be sleep already (7 hours a day). 40% remained for all others.

Well you could say he eats , sleeps and drinks bannerlord :grin:

Not going to argue if it's healthy or not ... that's his decision.

@Apocal since EA started (30 March 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 32% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 30% should be sleep already (7 hours a day). 38% remained for all others.
he's just a maniac, but now I will bow to him

@Apocal since EA started (1 April 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 30% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 25% should be sleep already. 45% remained for all others.
Lockdown (hard lockdown) for the first four months + I leave the game running whenever I need to take care of my daughter, ragequit or try to test some things, so I've probably only actively played it like 2500 hours.

I mean, his idea is effectively what already happens: once you have more than three homeless clans, they always fill the ballot for a new fief because of the way Merit Score works. As long as you conquer anything, it will go to one of your homeless clans.
My point is that he doesn't care about discussing the subject just trying to get others to agree with him.

My point is that he doesn't care about discussing the subject just trying to get others to agree with him.
yes, I am a small man, with a small cucumber, who has no personal life, and I need someone to agree with me - this makes me happy

omg, do you really think that this is important to me? :devilish:
I finished the game many times, and every time in a later game I run into the same problem (main post) - all I want is for the developers and the community to understand this - but you don't want to do that... too bad, but it doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to their opinion

yes, I am a small man, with a small cucumber, who has no personal life, and I need someone to agree with me - this makes me happy

omg, do you really think that this is important to me? :devilish:
I finished the game many times, and every time in a later game I run into the same problem (main post) - all I want is for the developers and the community to understand this - but you don't want to do that... too bad, but it doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to their opinion
Personally I don't give a **** what your or anyone else's point is. But there is zero reason not to be civil to people, just my 2 cents. If all you want is a circle jerk where people just agree with everything you say as facts then you're in for a lot of frustration.

Back
Top Bottom