Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, game just not start after update to 1.6.0 ("ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" & "\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord") was deleted.
Why are you torturing me?

UPD: Ok, hotfix is coming.

very disappointing going from1.5.10 to 1.6 and there wasn't a lot of new things added, not sure why this isn't 1.5.11
Yeah that's kind of how I'm feeling right now too.
Going from 1.5 to 1.6 implies to me (and I'm sure a lot of other people) a pretty substantial update. This update isn't bad, but it isn't exactly what (I imagine) most people here were expecting for an update that "goes up a number" so to speak

game started deletes itself, first they deleted 1.6 now 1.5.10 Armagan pressed red button. waiting game to deletes itself, scam is coming.

Last edited:
Bit disappointed by no fixes regarding field battle spawn's points or siege ai pathing whom are in my opinion, the most crucial to the game.

I'd like to suggest to get into contact with Dreamhaven whom are a new publisher compromised of old devs of command & conquer and starcraft series. They're also in a partnership with frostgiants (new studio working on a new RTS from starcraft veterans) they have the dedicated ai pathing engineer for starcraft 2 who has today, 12 years later, arguably the best path finding.

Here an example of the earliest stage of the new RTS they working on if you take the time to listen he will explain some of the early decisions taken during the production of sc2.

Sorry for my bad english, I just wish to see the game improve in it's most important aspect. I like RTS games but I also like bannerlord (I think it is good idea & start)

Back
Top Bottom