Suggestion: change management team

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.Skeltal

Recruit
Inappropriate advertising / spam
I'm here to deliver my demands!

I think it's obvious that development of Bannerlord is slowing down by decision makers. It is also obvious that devs more than capable of implementing tons of great suggestions. It is also obvious that devs can do nothing with Bannerlord without manager's word.

Is it sabotage?
Or just managers incompetence?

If they want to please
consoles
people who are not into scuh games, then other decisions are also strange. Bannerlord is still enough time-consuming and complicated for usual hack and slash game. Yet it is less developed than Warband. And we saw actul downgrade of AI. I don't think that it is devs idea.

So how managers see the perfect Bannerlord? Downgraded Warbnadd with enhanced graphics?

Last edited:
It's probably not gonna happen cuz we bought the game too much. If it flopped then maybe they would think twice about who's in charge for m&b 3. But they got money so it's hard (for them ) to justify booting management. We don't even know who's actually making the 'too complicated' calls either. We also know they don't do deadlines and such so...... it's hard to know if replacing management would actually help. I would say maybe after reaching certain mile stone of stable base game they should consider it, but they don't seem to be on that kind of plan. Who knows.
I'd like to know more about who's who in the decision making and direction of the teams.

While I understand the frustration there's no way in hell we as consumers can influence the management (or anything else) at a privately owned company like TW. If you want to influence them the do it with your wallet, but since they've already sold you the game there's really nothing you can do at this point. Sit back and enjoy it, by enjoy it I mean mod the hell out of it or move on and never buy anything from TW again.

Poor managment indeed.But what's worse they are getting paid for being unproductive.I wonder if the CEO of TW reads the forums to see how bad things are turning.
I got fate that eventually developers will be supervised upon what they do.They must have dealines and goals.Right now they are just working and for most of the stuff there is no deadlines which is exactly why everything is happening so slow.
Features that were in testing and to be released very soon are still being delayed like duel mode.It was almost ready in final testing 5 months later nothing.Just proves they can't make a gamemode that was 80% complete 4, 5 months ago ready for release.

Poor managment indeed.But what's worse they are getting paid for being unproductive.I wonder if the CEO of TW reads the forums to see how bad things are turning.
I got fate that eventually developers will be supervised upon what they do.They must have dealines and goals.Right now they are just working and for most of the stuff there is no deadlines which is exactly why everything is happening so slow.
Features that were in testing and to be released very soon are still being delayed like duel mode.It was almost ready in final testing 5 months later nothing.Just proves they can't make a gamemode that was 80% complete 4, 5 months ago ready for release.
The developers would actually love to deliver us a good game. They are being prevented from doing so by management that refuses to have good changes implemented. By bashing the developers (who, by the way, are paid below what they should be for their job in Turkey) you are barking at the wrong tree.

Back
Top Bottom