The game state compared to a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
I haven't really played the game much in the last few months. I took really long breaks from the game due to disappointment.

How can it be that the game is in a worse state than it was a year ago? Like for real..

It's awful, there hasn't been a year's worth of work done on the game at least from an efficient well-lead team. It just seems like the people in charge do not care, they've made their money why put in the effort.

It's awful, there hasn't been a year's worth of work done on the game at least from an efficient well-lead team. It just seems like the people in charge do not care, they've made their money why put in the effort.
This is what I fear the most, they've already made their money, what's the incentive to finish the game? Its not like anyone will buy it twice after its done.

This is what I fear the most, they've already made their money, what's the incentive to finish the game? Its not like anyone will buy it twice after its done.
Good point, this happened to a lot of EA games though. They pretended like they're doing a lot but really it was just a cash project. But these companies usually have other things to work on and if Taleworlds isn't working on Bannerlord, then what are they working on?

Good point, this happened to a lot of EA games though. They pretended like they're doing a lot but really it was just a cash project. But these companies usually have other things to work on and if Taleworlds isn't working on Bannerlord, then what are they working on?
Space game. (yes, actually)

I cant wait for the opinions of singleplayer players to completely 180 in about 3 months when Taleworlds releases the token "1.0 Leaving early access because we view it as finished teehee" update that barely adds anything Medieval Engineers style.

They will go from "This is a prime example of how to do early access right. Everything is wonderful" to "Wait? Thats it? We dont even have proper mod support yet? Where is all the stuff youve said youve been working on" In the span of like 10 minutes.

I cant wait for the opinions of singleplayer players to completely 180 in about 3 months when Taleworlds releases the token "1.0 Leaving early access because we view it as finished teehee" update that barely adds anything Medieval Engineers style.

They will go from "This is a prime example of how to do early access right. Everything is wonderful" to "Wait? Thats it? We dont even have proper mod support yet? Where is all the stuff youve said youve been working on" In the span of like 10 minutes.
"After over a year in Early Access, and a wonderful journey of progress, player cooperation, and great feedback from the players, we feel that Bannerlord is long overdue to be finished. Thank you. We couldn't have done it without your wonderful feedback and slices from your bank accounts. We worked grueling hours to add sooo many features and fix sooo many problems that you, the wonderful community, explained to us, and we worked closely with you. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. And after this opportunity to build the game with boundless optimism, we believe the game is now complete, and ready to be released. We thank you very much. Also, no refunds are allowed. You may complain about sieges, but it was designed this way per our vision. Rest assured, we worked as hard as we could to fix them to our standards."

Have you looked in GD recently? They already turned their opinions.

Don't worry guys.The community will take over the development and create new multiplayer like the russians who created Bannerlord Online.

The beta right now is a complete mess, I have good PC specs and always play ultra and get 140+ fps , I updated the game recently from 1.54 and I can't move without it stuttering and freezing every 5 seconds , did a small search only to find I am not the only one, even tried dropping the graphics to low and still it stuttered and froze. I love TW but wtf is going on?

"After over a year in Early Access, and a wonderful journey of progress, player cooperation, and great feedback from the players, we feel that Bannerlord is long overdue to be finished. Thank you. We couldn't have done it without your wonderful feedback and slices from your bank accounts. We worked grueling hours to add sooo many features and fix sooo many problems that you, the wonderful community, explained to us, and we worked closely with you. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. And after this opportunity to build the game with boundless optimism, we believe the game is now complete, and ready to be released. We thank you very much. Also, no refunds are allowed. You may complain about sieges, but it was designed this way per our vision. Rest assured, we worked as hard as we could to fix them to our standards."
On point.

Back
Top Bottom