Some Suggestions from ItalianSpartacus

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol didn't expect this kind of convo. But I feel like the suggestions that he mentioned are the obvious ones that should be in the game. Ik some of you guys don't like him, but some of his contents are not that bad, but that's just my opinion. lol

Lol didn't expect this kind of convo. But I feel like the suggestions that he mentioned are the obvious ones that should be in the game. Ik some of you guys don't like him, but some of his contents are not that bad, but that's just my opinion. lol
You either hate TaleWorld totally or you are a fanboi

I don't hate TW's, just a bit disappointed. And no I am not a fanboi for the youtuber, I just watched some of his contents that relates to bannerlord and see if there are any news or whatever.

I don't hate TW's, just a bit disappointed. And no I am not a fanboi for the youtuber, I just watched some of his contents that relates to bannerlord and see if there are any news or whatever.
I'm not talking about you. It's the attitude towards this video. It won't make most of the forum residents happy unless it completely trashes TW

I'm not talking about you. It's the attitude towards this video. It won't make most of the forum residents happy unless it completely trashes TW
It seems to me that all people are saying is that his suggestions were already brought on before by people in this very forum, only to be completely ignored. I am all for staying positive myself, and I have said so several times in the past, but at this point I think it's fair to say that things are getting ridiculous.

I don't agree with his assessment of the early game. Like sure it definitely has more room for depth, almost any game ever does. But the middle and late game are what's really missing content and are widely described as players as the most frustrating, repetitive part of the game.

He's right that it would be good if the troop trees were differentiated more to have bigger strengths and weaknesses.

I don't get it - the bloke has the right to like or dislike the development direction of the game just like everyone else, right?

Yeah, perhaps his suggestions have been more elaborately discussed before around here, but his video is at least reaching out people who don't necessarily read the forums; if those players will also post their support, that may only help TW seeing that the general opinion of the current problems is not biased by the forums negativity.

It seems like some of you will be butthurt in case TW is actually listening to their suggestions. I don't mind, as long as they change.

And no,I don't follow any YouTubers(may occasionally watch a couple),and don't think they are more important than anyone here...but some of you seem to forget that people in general are lazy, they don't have patience to read, and prefer to watch a video. Nothing new though, we all know that books are(unfortunately) less popular than films.
That's why I think they may help and deserve some credit.

Taleworlds has added a lot to Bannerlord?

I must be playing a completely different game then.

Following a youtuber is not a replacement for critical thinking. The community here had already a comprehensive list of changes it wants (and widely agrees on) and it didn't matter much.
If a youtuber has more say with Taleworlds, then maybe we should all just try to send our community suggestions to youtubers, instead of Taleworlds.

+1

What is quite sad is that they might hold more sway over it than we do. Whether or not said youtubers' opinions have merit, of course.

Tbf towards ItalianSpartacus, the concluding statement of 'listening' to the community is based on ignorance. For him, he literally has devs coming to his streams listening to his suggestions/questions, why wouldn't he say that? I find him entertaining and watched his streams on 1.5.10, and the thing that baffled me the most was the fact that a developer (emre) sat through the entire thing.

It is just so disappointing to think that the devs will sit through 3h+ streams of gameplay with only around ~5-10 of the most useless, obvious questions, while an entire forum was, and is, providing very reasonable suggestions that for the most part go ignored. ?‍♂️

alright somebody go get it in his head to ask for working siege AI. maybe we'll get it then.

They are absolutely way more responsive to his YT videos than to threads here.
Good lord what if TW's is listening to Resonant.
giphy.gif

That's more saying you disagree with all his statements and/or they are false.

I already watched most of it before it was even posted here.

Yeah entertainers are entertaining. He still didn't say anything that wasn't said 50 times already. I might just go on a ackshully stuper and list out everything I disagree with, just for the fun of it! It'sd fun to tell you I disagree and it's even better when you pull kindergarten mom phycology like "well why don't you go do something else" NO.

For the KING of metal, you're not very metal ?
My screen name is a album by the metal band ManowaR, which who are largely considered a joke within the metal community. If you listened to metal you'd know that.

I'm going to keep watching Italiansparticus and enjoying. Hope you have a good day.

Following a youtuber is not a replacement for critical thinking. The community here had already a comprehensive list of changes it wants (and widely agrees on) and it didn't matter much.
If a youtuber has more say with Taleworlds, then maybe we should all just try to send our community suggestions to youtubers, instead of Taleworlds.
Hear, hear!

It is sad but I think this has really demonstrated how TW has been conducting their EA. We really fell for the it, when TW said they would listen to community feedback on the game during EA we all assumed they meant our community, but what they really meant was their YouTube audience. I'll admit to this YouTuber TW has done great by him, they interact with him, watch his streams, and they appear to listen to what he has to say.

We on the other hand at this point are mainly just speaking with each other anymore and it is painfully obvious where TW is looking to interact and it isn't here.

People in here are aware that I'm constantly active on the UI Suggestions subforum, right?
Is there a way to have every forum member auto follow (as in forum's follow feature) everyone from TW that posts here? This would create a lot more visibility, since the way the forum is broken up with a crazy number of sub-forums makes it really hard to know what TW is sharing with the community.

Honestly, if it was not for me following every TW person and checking the forum's News Feed to check for posts, I would have missed probably 80% of the communication. I'm even privy to stuff happening in MP even though I don't think I have ever even gone to that sub-forum once :wink:

This is probably a question for @Callum since it involves the forum settings.

Back
Top Bottom