Voulgier

Users who are viewing this thread

A personal nitpick, but I feel like the Sword and Shield perk should give a better sword than simply just sharing the same shortsword as the arbelist. Not too much reason to pick Sword and Shield over the speed and damage or the Voulge's effectiveness against armor

Am I the only one who think its kinda weird that the class called the Voulger needs to take heavy armor in its first slot to even get acces to that weapon? :iamamoron:

Also the 2 handed sword seems off to me but cant think off a nice alternative for it. Seeing as the standard weapon is the Voulger id take extra armor if I want to have a 2 hander in this class. It does more damage then the Noble great sword and while the great sword is faster (and a different weapon type) it feels kinda off on a class named after its Weapon :roll:

Personally, I think i'd like to see a buff to the Sword and Shield perk since it's probably the weakest of the three Perk 1 options available. It's especially jarring when you consider that the Western Short Sword is also the base weapon of the Arbelist... as in the light archer.

Back
Top Bottom