My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

I know you (TW) don´t like me and I appreciate that you haven´t already banned me.

So my final verdict for this game (as AngryJoe) would say: YOU ****ED IT UP!

This game could have been the best medieval game ever after Warband (you remember the game you made?)

You´ve released a worse version of Warband with better graphics, that´s all. But the essence is worse! So many features are lacking and won´t be improved. Because you don´t care, you already got the money from us, why should you care?

We won´t get the game we were looking for. A better improved Warband game. You have the engine and that´s all. You got our EA money and that´s all you care about.

You don´t care about what most players really want.

This game is dead for me but sold a good amount because of the hype you´ve created BEFORE your EA release.

And now you´re working on your next game. Nobody here cares about your space game, you won´t get the same hype for your space game as you did with Bannerlord. Never!

So whatever, there isn´t anything I can say about the space game that you can focus on. Keep on fixing minor stuff nobody asked for, keep ignoring your community as you did since like the release but still claim that you care.

I´ve wasted my money on you because I´ve trusted your hype train that already crashed months ago. You had one chance, you´ve missed it. So whatever, have luck with your space game!

Get all the money from Bannerlord that you can do. Try to keep your small indie dev game company image while you behave like Electronic Arts (but even they have a better communication).

Everyone knows you´ll fail at the "big game". I just hope critics will be honest and give your game a honest 5-6/10. And then you notice that you´re not EA, that you don´t have those huge brands like Battlefield, Dragon Age and whatever.

You have Mount and Blade and you failed to deliver and also you don´t care to deliver. You got our money so why should you care?
God are you still hanging around here MostBlunted... Holy crap dude.

I'm playing this game, 1.5.8, with Calardia expansion map, improved Garrisons, bannerlord overhaul, Veteran,Family and Kingdom start, distinguish service, loot looters, character creation to change all my ugly companions, mainly my tinny brother, and tons of others.
Without realizing it, I already have 500 hours of gameplay, but I can't play this game without Mods, it's the only way to have new experiences every time we start a game. Really, there is not much repeatability and the late game does not have any major challenges, but is a very good game, I'm addicted to it.
I will start my third trip across the map, selling and buying, checking the armor and weapon shops etc. It's good to spend some time, I don't expect any transcendental experience.

While I agree with most of what Blunted say... there are better ways to say it.

That being said, i've had my fair share of rants on this forum too, so maybe im not one to critique him.

If I could, I would return it and buy it at a price that matches the quality and content it possesses, which is about $20-25 max.
$20 for hundreds of hours of gametime? Yeah nah
Let me guess - you also want free content updates for years on top of that.
The game has many problems but when you play it a lot, you clearly enjoyed it enough to have fun. Otherwise you would stop playing.
$50 for hundreds of hours of gameplay is a good deal, no matter how you look at it. Even if patches are coming in at a snails pace.

$20 for hundreds of hours of gametime? Yeah nah
Let me guess - you also want free content updates for years on top of that.
The game has many problems but when you play it a lot, you clearly enjoyed it enough to have fun. Otherwise you would stop playing.
$50 for hundreds of hours of gameplay is a good deal, no matter how you look at it. Even if patches are coming in at a snails pace.
Disagree with you on about every point there

A $20 game should entertain you for years with free updates too?

Uhuhuhuhuhh Senko, jeez. "So you've paid 45 dollars and expect a working product? Idjiot!"

We paid 45 dollars for Early Access with the premise that things will improve and with the unique condition that Early Access adds: That I can help improve it.

But that whole EA part disappeared into thin air since there is absolutely no communication between the gamedevelopers and the playerbase.

So whats left is a buggy product for 45 dollars.

And why do we still play a lot? Because there is no real alternative. They can shove whatever they think of in our face and we just have to eat it. As soon as there is a direct competitor on the market they will be in the doghouse.

EDIT: And just to add, we did not get the game we thought we were buying.
Overpromised & Underdelivered

It's not uncommon for games to be in early access for years on Steam. Look Stranded Deep or Project Zomboid.
Things are improving, it will just take TW a few years :p
Be prepared for another 2 years imo

And why do we still play a lot? Because there is no real alternative.
Oh ya, not because you can have fun with the game or anything. Just because there is no alternative.

Oh ya, not because you can have fun with the game or anything. Just because there is no alternative.
if you're so happy with this game and it's development, why are you here more times than not defending it from head to toes, instead of playing the game and enjoying it? obviously you don't have any quarrels with it looking at your history on this forum.

It's not uncommon for games to be in early access for years on Steam. Look Stranded Deep or Project Zomboid.
Things are improving, it will just take TW a few years :p
Be prepared for another 2 years imo

Buddy I quit playing months ago, tried to fire her up last month and crashed on load up.
I will however buy the competitor because I like the genre.
And its definetly not uncommon for games to be in EA for a long period, but its definetly uncommon and very odd business practice to go into EA while not wanting to go in EA.

Selling your halfbaked product, launching it and then just keep on doing what you did before isnt EA.

Back
Top Bottom