Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

Im wanting to add some retextures for things in bannerlord (just simple stuff like change underwear colour, add different patterns for tunics, etc).

Im able to open and view the textures and export them and then edit them in gimp. But i cant figure out how to replace the texture in the tpac file... Iv seen alot of retexture mods so im sure someone will know how to do it :smile:

Hello

Im wanting to add some retextures for things in bannerlord (just simple stuff like change underwear colour, add different patterns for tunics, etc).

Im able to open and view the textures and export them and then edit them in gimp. But i cant figure out how to replace the texture in the tpac file... Iv seen alot of retexture mods so im sure someone will know how to do it :smile:
I'm not 100% sure but if it's not accepting a replacement you can always save it with the same name as the vanilla asset on your own module and it should override.

I'm not 100% sure but if it's not accepting a replacement you can always save it with the same name as the vanilla asset on your own module and it should override.
but i dont know how to repackage a Tpac file? I was using the Tpack tool to open and export the texture from the pack as a png. but i dont know how to import it back into a tpac...

Ah ok then, for that you don't use the TPac tool. You use the Bannerlord modding tools (you can download them via Steam).

After launching the Bannerlord modding tools, go to file -> Create New Model and name it something. Then restart the modding tools (no need to save anything) and make sure only your mod is selected. Then open the resource browser (this button), go to your mod folder there, then assets and right-click and choose "Import new access". Then import the file you want to put into the game. If the name is the same as the vanilla one it should overwrite as long as your mod comes later in the loading order.

If you have any trouble using the tools to create the module/using asset browser, check this tutorial at minute 5:50. It covers it pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom