Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I just made the update for 1.5.9 and noticed a great down in performance, it's a complete misery,the map lag to much, I use to have everything in maximum and now I have to put most of it in medium, what's happen?

I just made the update for 1.5.9 and noticed a great down in performance, it's a complete misery,the map lag to much, I use to have everything in maximum and now I have to put most of it in medium, what's happen?
Yes, it's a real mess, it's weird because for what i have seen devs looks like to not be aware of this, i would recommend to use the telemetry tools and send the files to them, i will do the same, i hope it helps them fix the performance.

I used to play everything on max too, now in medium (some configs even on low) during intense battles moments i have stutters and an average fps much lower than before.

hey mate, i`m playing on the telemtry branch and it is running smooth as butter, there is something off between these branchs, i can run again the game on high settings with 1k troops with no problems!

if u could test the telemtry branch too would be nice, that way we could confirm if there is really any difference, because there shouldn`t be.

Yes, it's a real mess, it's weird because for what i have seen devs looks like to not be aware of this, i would recommend to use the telemetry tools and send the files to them, i will do the same, i hope it helps them fix the performance.

I used to play everything on max too, now in medium (some configs even on low) during intense battles moments i have stutters and an average fps much lower than before.
I just rollback to 1.5.8 and even with a calardia expanded mod I put everything in very high and the game run like butter. By the way, do you have a AMD processor? Is that the difference is so big that should be more people complaining, and I didn't notice it here in the forum.

I just rollback to 1.5.8 and even with a calardia expanded mod I put everything in very high and the game run like butter. By the way, do you have a AMD processor? Is that the difference is so big that should be more people complaining, and I didn't notice it here in the forum.
nop, my processor is an intel I5 8400 2.8GHz

I moved to the telemetry branch and suddenly all my performance issues (UI and Battle related) were gone, then i rolled back to the main branch and the issues are still gone. Everything is working fine now :unsure:

I moved to the telemetry branch and suddenly all my performance issues (UI and Battle related) were gone, then i rolled back to the main branch and the issues are still gone. Everything is working fine now :unsure:
You have fulfilled your crypto mining quota, so you can play now. But only for a day! Those cryptos won't mine themselves. :iamamoron:
Seriously, can you play a detective and find out what was the problem?

For me, switching to telemetry branch unfortunately did not fix the performance issues.

I have submitted a ticket on support forums, will see how it turns out.

Hey Devs, could we remove the "don't have enough troops" requirement from quests that don't really need it? I have my 9 troops for a hideout, tier 2 with shields, I'm pretty sure I can take them on, yet I can't take on the quest. Does it need tier 3 troops? Why. Also I can take on "brigands" even by myself, with a crossbow you can take on a group of 20 looters just with a stack of bolts and a horse. Yet I need "more troops" for that quest when I've got a few units? The groups of bandits don't even attack you, and you choose your fights... Those unneeded limits are just annoyances for experienced players, so I don't understand this kind of hand-holding. People learn by doing and by failing, it's the most human thing in the world. Please rethink this decision. Give the player the freedom to do what he wants, it's a sandbox game.

Edit: oh ok, so the hideout requires me to have 20/20 troops in my party so I can take the quest? It wasn't about tier. This makes absolutely 0 sense... I am only allowed 9 troops, or 10 troops with a roguery perk in the hideout! Is this because bands of bandits would attack the player if he doesn't have a good amount of troops, if he waits from early in the day to night? Such a weird limitation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom