Resolved Giving Orders

Users who are viewing this thread

I am currently playing on 1.5.9, idk if this happens to everyone on every version or if this has been told before, but everytime I tell my units to hold, then charge, my units tends to turn around (not fully around), idk if the devs implemented that way, but I find it weird and annoying. Funny story, I was in a battle, I told my units to do a shield wall, then charge at the enemy when they were close, but then they turned and some got shot in the head and toros, which I find it quite embarrassing...

I am currently playing on 1.5.9, idk if this happens to everyone on every version or if this has been told before, but everytime I tell my units to hold, then charge, my units tends to turn around (not fully around), idk if the devs implemented that way, but I find it weird and annoying. Funny story, I was in a battle, I told my units to do a shield wall, then charge at the enemy when they were close, but then they turned and some got shot in the head and toros, which I find it quite embarrassing...
Yes, this happens very often, i saw a post in the past that metioned this aswell, but i don't remember if devs are aware of it or not

Can you capture a video of this issue?
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I posted it in youtube, not sure how else to post the video lol. Hope this video helps, let me know if I should upload another video, btw, idk why the video has no volume, hopefully it won't be an issue when viewing.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom