Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll humbly share a chips meme.
EyBnRDRUcAE2U07.jpg

That's a good one.
The ones that take so much effort to find their proper sub-sub-tribe are usually young leftists with identity issues looking for a home. It's temporary, because they grow out of it and become real persons (or not) - you don't see many actual adults trying to find out what are they according to some political horoscope.

That's a good one.
The ones that take so much effort to find their proper sub-sub-tribe are usually young leftists with identity issues looking for a home. It's temporary, because they grow out of it and become real persons (or not) - you don't see many actual adults trying to find out what are they according to some political horoscope.
❤️

Yemeksepeti hacked
Facebook hacked
Epic Game Store had problem at account logins
Taleworlds' website was not reachable
Now, news tell that Linkedin hacked.

Nowadays. Hot days.
Am i wrong?

I didn't get the meaning. I suppose that i need to have multiple emails & passwords for last?

I forget the share luxury, and also glorious transfer here.

Now, i have also another golden news:
the location is close to Luxor & Valley of Kings
I hope Bannerlord will have one DLC from Ancient Egpyt.. & I hope we'll see all the places around Valley-Nile-Luxor.

If it was me i would be outting in way more effort than that. This "Johnson McGee" bastard has been goading me since the new forums were put in. I have a few ideas on who they are based on sense of humour and what they know about me and when they post, but all the interrogated suspects have denied involvement. I'm running out of leads.

Back
Top Bottom