Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I tried out for the first time MP and, beside the fact that i'm really bad, it was really stable.
I hope I'm not the only one, otherwise I will be bashed again...
Have fun (hopefully)

don't switch roles you want me to show you how to behave people at the beginning of early acess when someone said something negative ?

and I can also tell you that on Steam it is a heresy to speak ill of the game even with argumentation
nobody is teaching you, but as you can see with the other guy saying that their game is working fine and the rant he receives, it feels that some people on this forums cant stad to someone saying that their game is running fine, i dont know how is in the steam forums but at least on the FB group i cant see the same negativity i found here, we know the game has his flaws but ranting as a cringy kid doesnt make the things move(as the guy trygint to press taleworlds) i guess that is another of the reason the devs are not so open about the game development
some people rant like this kid imho

Last edited:
was just testing 1.5.9 for 10 hours now, works without flaws, I had previously 1.5.9 beta installed...can this be the cause? has anyone trouble with the game with 1.5.9 previously installed and is it running smooth for anyone who had 1.5.8 installed beforehand?

Went right over my head, sorry @MostBlunted !

Things like that grind my gears.
But then what on earth did u post to trigger a response like that
hehe i think i just got misunderstood, was trying to explain that these bugs on "patch-day" are nothing new, and they usually get fixed within 2-3 days, so no need to get stressed about it...but hey anyone may do as they please right

nobody is teaching you, but as you can see with the other guy saying that their game is working fine and the rant he receives, it feels that some people on this forums cant stad to someone saying that their game is running fine, i dont know how is in the steam forums but at least on the FB group i cant see the same negativity i found here, we know the game has his flaws but ranting as a cringy kid doesnt make the things move(as the guy trygint to press taleworlds) i guess that is another of the reason the devs are not so open about the game development
some people rant as this kid imo

and encouraging them did not visibly move the developers either during one year, at one point they have to accept the backlash of unhappy consumers

I made a video about how to fix my favorite awful bug that made it's way into the stable version form the beta!

Go ahead, enjoy the new prison breaks to build up roguery, then when something's wrong.... you'll know what to do!

There's a bug that will give you a pregnant belly if you play as a female character. It happens the moment you start your campaign.

Edit: Only happens if you start at 20 years old. Doesn't happen to male character (thank God).

Last edited:
I made a video about how to fix my favorite awful bug that made it's way into the stable version form the beta!

Go ahead, enjoy the new prison breaks to build up roguery, then when something's wrong.... you'll know what to do!

Nice music :wink:
Does this work too if you get put in jail after failing to sneak in a town?
Just asking, because I did a bunch of prison break missions and didn't notice the bug.
Maybe it was reset every time I failed sneaking in to free some lords.

After the hotfix I no longer have crashes. The only issue with MP right now is getting disconnected at around 2:10 minutes left during Team Deathmatch.

I know others are having issues, but this 1.5.9 promotion to mainline *finally* fixed the performance issues I was having since 1.5.7 mainline with stuttering and FPS crashes. I am on an i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz w/ a RTX 2070 MaxQ - was able to run maxed settings and finally it has returned to normal without any crashing or stuttering.

MP is still giving me disconnects and for whatever reason in my new game half the map declared on Southern Empire, so far so good...

For me 1.5.9 (Beta) introduced new long scene loading times. I had a small Beta update today, bringing the game from 1.5.9.226180 to 1.5.9.266354. No further information, though.

Back
Top Bottom