Need More Info Game crashing before main menu!

Users who are viewing this thread

cY_Agent

Recruit
Hello!
I've been trying to play this game since last night and its been giving me the same crash with everything I try!

d3d_device_->CreateTexture2D at
rglGPU_device::create_texture_from_image failed!
The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use
GetDeviceRemovedReason to detemine the appropriate action.
Last Executed Marker: ImGui

I've tried downloading the files from the support section and I've also deleted the specific file in the languages folder.
any help?!

yeah i have a nvidia titan x

I was more trying to suggest maybe the latest driver has broken it, and reverting to a previously working driver may fix it. Something i have yet to try....

Thanks, I just got a huge performance reduction now ?? since 1.5.9
Cool! For the performance issues, we have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Back
Top Bottom