Tournament suggestions V2

What should be the next warband Native tournament format be that you want to play in?

• WNL 8 vs 8 or 6 vs 6

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Native Fantasy League (NFL)

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • 6 vs 6 Again

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 8 v 8

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Nations Cup 8 vs 8

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Nations Cup 6 vs 6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • ENL (European Native League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPL (Native Pro League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

BONJOUR WARBANDERS!
It is I LGN Shovenio here for another community poll!
So as I saw from Malta Vincent's recent post on asking tournament suggestions so this game can be kept alive, I am here to make a poll to see what you the PLAYERS would want the next tournament format to be. I have listed some previous tournaments and added some other ones from the last poll, personally I think a change from 6 vs 6 to 8 vs 8 would be nice to change it up and see what comes next. Hope this helps with the next tournament!

6v6 is better for more teams, but 8v8 is a more enjoyable format. I'd say 8v8 WNL style would be my preference but I feel like people are getting tired of the division system, which is a really good idea for div C/B but the upper and lower extremes of each division keep ending up unbalanced.

6v6 is better for more teams, but 8v8 is a more enjoyable format. I'd say 8v8 WNL style would be my preference but I feel like people are getting tired of the division system, which is a really good idea for div C/B but the upper and lower extremes of each division keep ending up unbalanced.
Personally I think if the divisions are balenced out well it can be a good tournament, the WRC imo was pretty balenced on Divisions with some teams maybe in wrong divisions but still was enjoyable for most, but I think also 8 v 8 WNL style would be a good change.

i think the format of this tournament (WRC) was the most enjoyable format yet (at least what i have experienced).
if we would do a 8v8 i could see the issue of balancing the lower divisions because the top div C teams will have to play either in div B or will often face off vs teams which played in div D last tournament (which is not playable in any way for the div D teams), because we wont be able to get a proper Div D in an 8v8 tournament because of the lacking of teams.
8v8 is maybe more enjoyable to play/watch in higher divisions but 6v6 would be more balanced for the lower ones.

Wrc is fine format you can change to 8v8 if you prefer that. Still think 6v6 is better for current playerbase.
NC or WNL would just turn into a meme without any actual competition so I'd like to see those being avoided, but something like a nations 6aside could work if you find enough teams that can gather players for that.
A nation based tournament in native would prolly leave a good amount of players that are down to play without a team though.

Back
Top Bottom