Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol, you playing another game ?
Only worthwhile units seem to be the Brigand, Raider and Varyag. Warrior mainly exists to punish players who die as units that actually cost points to spawn as, Berserker is "Savage but worse", and there's no reason for Hunter to cost 120 when other light archers cost 110.

image.png
Yep i also seen it and i got sth like "wtf" it looks like they forgot to remove their updater before pushing game to the steam

could you explain hoe it was and how its now with this revert?
The reason why the Sturgian bonus is so strong even though it doesn't seem like it would be is because the description doesn't actually match its true function. The way it actually works is that if a Sturgian party is in snow, they get a +20% boost to their base speed. That means the maximum boost they will get is a full +1.0 speed. If it were to work as described, the maximum boost would top out at +0.1. As a comparison, the Battanian bonus gives a max of +0.45 speed, and the Khuzait bonus gives a max of only +0.2 speed.
Now it seems to work as advertised so it sucks.

Mmm are you okay?
Is it something bad to give a positive feedback in this forum?
Yes, this forum is for complaining only. That's until a developer responds and then you will see a few positive replies. A few hours later, back to complaining. And you have to be as rude as possible. We don't want to miss an opportunity to tell the developers how much their game sucks even though we put in hundreds of hours into it.

Mmm are you okay?
Is it something bad to give a positive feedback in this forum?
You seem to be oblivious to other people's problems. You are the person showing up in the ER saying in front of waiting patients "I"m perfectly healthy!". How does that help??

Last edited:
I like the idea behind the new intermission screen for multiplayer, but it has crashed to 'Server Not Responding' every single time so far lol. On top of that I've had quite a few crash-to-desktops while playing Siege today, sometimes two or three in one game.

I have a feeling it will be a while until we get to see the next patch considering the amount of issues here.

You seem to be oblivious to other people's problems. You are the person showing up in the ER saying in front of waiting patients "I"m perfectly healthy!". How does that help??
He's just saying the game runs fine on his machine, to point out that the crash problem might not be that widespread. I haven't got the chance to try the new patch because of my timezone, so reading that is a little reassuring. It'd be different if 100% of people playing were having crashes all over.

Everyone can express whatever they want here related to the update. If the update was an improvement for him and runs fine he can say that. He did say that the game runs fine for him not that everyone else was wrong.

That being said I haven't experienced any crashes yet in singleplayer, altho I got kind of bored after 1 hour so didn't really play the hell out of it. Gonna check out the multiplayer today after work.

I don't get why you are being so rude to this guy, all he is saying is that he likes the patch. Unlike in the ER, his comment does not block people from writing what they disliked.

As in previous patches there has always been a day 2 or 3 hotfix for critical / gamebreaking bugs, so i dont understand all the fuzz actually about the initial crashes. Chill

I don't get why you are being so rude to this guy, all he is saying is that he likes the patch. Unlike in the ER, his comment does not block people from writing what they disliked.
There's a context - a long, consistent history of mindless toadying to Taleworlds at every opportunity. It's amazing and disturbing.

As in previous patches there has always been a day 2 or 3 hotfix for critical / gamebreaking bugs, so i dont understand all the fuzz actually about the initial crashes. Chill
Because they're supposed to fix those thing BEFORE they move the beta to stable, not doing so is a big woopsy poopsy.
+There's no patch notes about certain known bugs in the beta, that shouldn't have been ported into stable.

Sure it's their game and if they want to move it to stable (why?) they can and if they want to stop having 2 branches (or have 3 or 4?)they can, but it's a bit disturbing to me.

Also I just got a crash while putting stuff in a stash :sad:

Last edited:
Yea, my game doesn´t crash, I don´t understand guys who can´t play the game at all and get "mad", my game works fine. They just need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom