Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Had to look at the disgusting steam forum to see the patch notes for the tiny ?tease patch we got earlier.
steam's 'discussions' looks like bulletin board
"Callum [developer] 14 hours ago

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.9 - 06/04/21)

Singleplayer
Fixes
  • Fixed Sturgian speed bonus while on snow getting calculated incorrectly.
  • Fixed a save-load problem that occurred while clearing heroes without skills in the save file during loading."
@Flesson19

Can't control bugs, and don't worry I can be honest and have admitted when I was wrong. And not sure why is it your job to keep me honest? Someone seems really salty,
Would it make you feel better inside as a person If I just said Soon™ ?
He is right though, maybe we can have less wishful speculation and marking words the next time.

He is right though, maybe we can have less wishful speculation and marking words the next time.
not so much speculation, it would have been yesterday but bugs developed so they pushed hotfix but even if I know new information I will keep it to my channel and just respond Soon™ to make others happy

not so much speculation, it would have been yesterday but bugs developed so they pushed hotfix but even if I know new information I will keep it to my channel and just respond Soon™ to make others happy
Well, your reputation is ruined now and the future of your channel is in doubt. Hopefully you will overcome this with spectacular scoops from Taleworlds developers. Bribe them if you have to.

Yes just keep it to the channel this lot do not deserve your time.

Finally after one year after the EA release :grin:
No, this was something else:
The reason why the Sturgian bonus is so strong even though it doesn't seem like it would be is because the description doesn't actually match its true function. The way it actually works is that if a Sturgian party is in snow, they get a +20% boost to their base speed. That means the maximum boost they will get is a full +1.0 speed. If it were to work as described, the maximum boost would top out at +0.1. As a comparison, the Battanian bonus gives a max of +0.45 speed, and the Khuzait bonus gives a max of only +0.2 speed.

Like what? Elden Ring didn't comed out! IT STAYED IN THERE! COME OUT ELDEN RING!
What other games is there?
in b4 boomer games, baby games, modded boomer games, mmos, and switch games
Even if you have a bad internet connection, such as at school, you can play our slope game.
This is a difficult game in which you must roll a ball without falling off. You do not need to update anything else. All can begin as quickly as your machine allows.

Like what? Elden Ring didn't comed out! IT STAYED IN THERE! COME OUT ELDEN RING!
What other games is there?
in b4 boomer games, baby games, modded boomer games, mmos, and switch games

LcOaNDb.jpg

Once Grandpa Total War: Rome Edition is here, imma be out. That's a game I don't regret wasting time on, because it's actually good.

I'll probably check back with Bannerlord in a year or two and see if they got rid of the pointless dialogue branch "I have a quick question!" "Nevermind!" and if they did, well I'll be impressed! But I also expect pressing any number key in battle will always select all my units. Give and take I suppose. Perhaps we'll be fortunate and enough dedicated modders will save us, the wretched masses, and make Bannerlord something more then just a pointless series of battles. But even there I'm pressing X To Doubt.

Say what you will but in Rome Generals don't die of "old age" at age 47 (except for battlefield deaths and/or plague). Though you do have bald 16 year olds, so I guess the Fates are cruel in different ways..

For the little Push Back here a Video i´ve made, though it seems that it only works for the player against skirmishers. If you look carefully you will see a knock back when i approach a Mountain Bandit without even hitting him

lol wtf, first time seeing this

looks like he is trying to run away standing still while giving the back to u and kinda being pushed

Back
Top Bottom