Barbie World TaleWorlds is the Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Whatchall gonna wear for the next siege is what I really wanna know
A pink cotehardie with flowers embroidery seems fashionable enough, let the soldiers do the hard work to capture the fief i just want to look fabulous atop my trusty unicorn while overlooking the siege :lol:

A pink cotehardie with flowers embroidery seems fashionable enough, let the soldiers do the hard work to capture the fief i just want to look fabulous atop my trusty unicorn while overlooking the siege :lol:
Sounds amazing you guys!! I’m thinking some sort of corpse-y Barbie heroin chic - like all black with lace leggings a spiked garter and a functional whip to settle down all those bad boy savages at the gate

"It's almost sunbathing season"
"Your money or half your house and the kids"
"That's a nice scarf you have on your shoulders"
"Less raiding, more talking"
"My girlfriends would like a word about your personal belongings"
"I will drink from your bank account"

Each year we end up doing it closer and closer to the due date, care to organize next year's yourself? :razz:

For years now I have had an idea for April Fools which is so heinous it would destroy both me and the forums in one go. It would almost certainly be my final act not just on Taleworlds but on the entire internet.
I have some less horrific ideas but they are all still pretty terrible.

For years now I have had an idea for April Fools which is so heinous it would destroy both me and the forums in one go. It would almost certainly be my final act not just on Taleworlds but on the entire internet.
I have some less horrific ideas but they are all still pretty terrible.
I bet it's so convoluted, no one would decrypt it and understand the references.
Simple jokes like this work best for a mass audience. It's like a carnival - be someone fabulous else for a day.

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Barbie Race & Ride for PS1 as a kid. maybe it was a catalyst for liking M&B
"It's almost sunbathing season"
"Your money or half your house and the kids"
"That's a nice scarf you have on your shoulders"
"Less raiding, more talking"
"My girlfriends would like a word about your personal belongings"
"I will drink from your bank account"
Underrated post

Back
Top Bottom