Disable Bell sound options

Users who are viewing this thread

Although a separate option to disable it entirely might be desirable, reducing the ringing to only trigger at 1 star morale and/or slightly lowering the ringing frequency might help. It is quite stressful and over time annoying to listen to.

Just want a sound option to replace the bell sound with the “sound of doom” but bass boosted

I think an audio cue of dangerously low morale is fine but as others say it starts too early (2 stars is not very dangerous) and it lasts too long - 2 stars losing morale can last what, a minute?

It should either do a quick 5 second bell at 2 stars, OR do a continuous bell ringing when you have only 10s left (so like half a star or whatever).

I think this kind of warning shouldn't be in the game, it is up to the team to keep track of their morale and a loud bell constantly ringing takes away this aspect, not to mention it's annoying.

I like it for random games. So it forces my very special team mates to go for flag, or else face the wrath of the bell. For clan games and such with voice, 1 of them should be able to tell the entire team. That is part of a skill. Gives the dead people something to do for the team too.

I think this kind of warning shouldn't be in the game, it is up to the team to keep track of their morale and a loud bell constantly ringing takes away this aspect, not to mention it's annoying.
I like it for random games. So it forces my very special team mates to go for flag, or else face the wrath of the bell. For clan games and such with voice, 1 of them should be able to tell the entire team. That is part of a skill. Gives the dead people something to do for the team too.
+1

Duelling under this ****ing bell gives me nightmares.

Me: has tense duel
Game: DING DONG DING DONG

Who tf asked for this? Part of the game is paying attention to the morale, no one asked to be slapped by your DING DONG.

I like the sound. Makes things more dramatic. But I only played a little. I can see that it goes on your nerves after you played all day and get it over and over again.

DING DING DING. It's not as bad, but in long term it's just gonna be annoying. It should be doing like 3-5 DINGs when there are 2 stars and only once per round.

Back
Top Bottom