In Progress Grown up lords without armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
This is not really a mistake, most likely just a flaw. I just wanted to highlight this problem. The thing is that some of the new matured lords appear in ordinary clothes, without armor and often even without weapons. Therefore, they become easy targets for anyone else. If you play with deaths turned on, they die more often, due to the lack of protection.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Eh, I'm sick of the unmodified version. I've experienced this problem before without mods. Okay, if I ever start a new game without mods, I'll post it here. Or maybe someone else has encountered this and will report it for me.

I'm running an unmodded 1.5.8 Beta playthrough, I can confirm this bug is in action on vanilla since 1.5.6.

It seems like it becomes more prominent on longer term playthrough, my own playthrough is in year 1140+ and many of the original lords and ladies are dead, with their grandchildren and great grandchildren having come of age. These new lords and ladies are the ones who seem to be showing up wearing nothing but their skivvies in their encyclopedia and when having conversations in civilian situations. Many others are entering the battlefield unarmed and unarmored, making them more likely to enter permanent-death rather than unconsciousness. Those that do somehow acquire arms and armor, oftentimes never acquire mounts even if their culture gravitates towards mounted combat styles.

I've also made several posts on the Steam Forums detailing both this bug and other bugs.

I'm running an unmodded 1.5.8 Beta playthrough, I can confirm this bug is in action on vanilla since 1.5.6.

It seems like it becomes more prominent on longer term playthrough, my own playthrough is in year 1140+ and many of the original lords and ladies are dead, with their grandchildren and great grandchildren having come of age. These new lords and ladies are the ones who seem to be showing up wearing nothing but their skivvies in their encyclopedia and when having conversations in civilian situations. Many others are entering the battlefield unarmed and unarmored, making them more likely to enter permanent-death rather than unconsciousness. Those that do somehow acquire arms and armor, oftentimes never acquire mounts even if their culture gravitates towards mounted combat styles.

I've also made several posts on the Steam Forums detailing both this bug and other bugs.
Thank you for responding and letting us know. I hope this information reaches the developers

Back
Top Bottom