Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Set neutral out of sheer nostalgic love for the franchise. The fact that "very satisfied" and "satisfied" combined do not reach any of the lower options in numbers speaks for itself. I do think the developers need to reflect on this

Well tbh they just released it as an EA title because some '**** slinging braindead' fans made a tons of pressure to TW after 8 years, you could argue 8 years is a huge timespan and those fans are rightious to do that but the point is Mr. Armağan(or TW correspondent who made that annc.) made a huge mistake announcing next Warband title early on. After that they changed engine and UI dozens of times and they rebuilt everything from scratch.(Don't get me wrong 8 year can be seen as a long but if you making an engine and game at the same time it could be acceptable and most of the games i liked took almost identical timespan as MB:B2)
And now we have EA Bannerlord that actually worse than warband in any aspects (expect walking animation) (For instance you can visit here Missing features of Bannerlord also there was a suggestions and other implements suggested by community and none of them cant seen in the game right now)

I could agree they wanted much more stable and better end product.However you cant name your title in the market and keep them waiting for 8 years at the same time.So problem is actually lying there.

Last edited:
Also, devs should follow priorities set by the project leader/product owner.
If this project leader/product owner is not flexible and has his own priorities (lives in his own alternative reality), then nothing that is proposed by the community will go thru.
Yes, this is probably the main thing. I'm developing my own game and I can do horrific things to the code base or completely rip up old system to make it run faster or to organise it better. But everything i read about taleworlds is that every decision goes through armagan and other higher ups, and their decisions are sometimes idiotic. Coding is annoying enough at the best of times, having to do it to the standards of some thin skinned blowhard like [REDACTED] would be a waking nightmare.

Coding is annoying enough at the best of times, having to do it to the standards of some thin skinned blowhard like [REDACTED] would be a waking nightmare.
Code reviews are one of the best practices in software development. That's how people share knowledge and learn from teammates.
Normally, the reviewer is not an ego-tripping maniac, and the reviewee is not a sensitive prickly flower, but both are adult professionals.

Back
Top Bottom