corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Danish authorities now warn against certain types of beard diminishing the effect of face masks.

?
fBuA1.jpg

QCZih.jpg

I'm now officially over it with a yuge amount of antibodies despite having had almost no symptoms. Some say it's the best antibodies test result, maybe ever.

Looking back, I have to admit, I was a little on the edge the first few days, when imagination was running wild.

My uncle died of Covid yesterday, ****ing virus..
My condolences; I'm sorry to hear that.

Looking back, I have to admit, I was a little on the edge the first few days, when imagination was running wild.
The worrying can really mess with you, can't it? I get so nervous sometimes about the possibility of getting sick (like if someone else in the house isn't feeling well) that I start feeling sick, which of course makes it worse, but I have to try and break the mental loop there because usually it's not a virus that's causing me to feel that way, it's my own brain.

My uncle died of Covid yesterday, ****ing virus..

Statistics start looking different when one of those global deaths was someone close to you.
I'm sorry for your loss and for my poorly timed levity.
The worrying can really mess with you, can't it? I get so nervous sometimes about the possibility of getting sick (like if someone else in the house isn't feeling well) that I start feeling sick, which of course makes it worse, but I have to try and break the mental loop there because usually it's not a virus that's causing me to feel that way, it's my own brain.
Absolutely. It's a mind****, especially after the year of the 24/7 news coverage and restrictions.

"The virus was circulating widely in Wuhan in December, which is a new finding."
Embarek [lead inestigator] said: "Some of them are from the markets... Some of them are not linked to the markets," which includes the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan, thought to have played a role in the virus' first spread. "This is something we found as part of our mission... part of the interaction we had all together."
Embarek also said the mission were able to meet the first Covid-19 patient that China said they knew of. A Wuhan resident in his 40s, the man has not been identified, and had no recent travel history.
"He has no link to the markets," said Embarek. "We also spoke to him. He has a very -- in a way -- dull and normal life, no hiking in the mountains type of things. He was an office worker in a private company."

Thanks fams,

Yeah it's alright. It was way too sudden (he was perfectly fine a week before) and nobody was ready for it. I lost all of my grandparents but they all had relatively slow declines and you could see it coming, it was different with my uncle.

There's nothing we can do but to accept it and move on, wondering what the heck will happen to us when our turn comes and knowing that probably nothing will, we'll just cease to exist and that's it.

Corona doesnt help any country, and it may come from former labs(universal-formerly open labs but located at away) that works on its' different-old versions.. So, within this prediction: corona may be a key or a tool.. for the fight aganist cancer. Sometimes i think about this option..

What would you do if you find a certain chance to win fight aganist cancer for humans as a huge cell-labs.. But u need to spread it to world & rat tests shows that it can kill %5-10 of ppl all över the world?

Best labs from all countries might talked it & gave it OK, and started the spread from a suitable country, chine?

I sometimes think about this prediction.. Yeah.

That's a foolish conspiracy theory, stick to facts. The area close to Wuhan is coronavirus country, there are bat colonies there and bats are immune breeding grounds for coronavirus mutations. The crucial step to a pandemic is transfer to humans, likely through wild animals bitten or whatever by these bats. It happened before (SARS), it happened now with the current coronavirus and it will happen again with some other mutation.
Or maybe it's aliens, because I sometimes think about this and I like aliens. Or it's a conspiracy funded by *checks Turkish notes* Gulen.

The findings of the WHO team has so far not revealed the origin of the virus.
The bat origin is still a theory, along with the (Huanan seafood) market.
"Some of them are from the markets... Some of them are not linked to the markets ..."
All in all we still don't know the origin, and China is not being very cooperative.

Back
Top Bottom