TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

They have been cheated before when Obi Wan built them a bridge, then blew it up, so it is understandable they need the military to hold elections.
And let's not get started about Judge Dredd shooting them full of holes.

Edit: Some unsolicited advice for Adorno how to troll. You start like you started, building up an unusual, but reasonable argument, then, just when the reader thinks you are being serious, you go off the rails into some outrageous extreme. You missed this last part. Without this it's just bland something.
The average reader would ideally be in doubt at this point whether you are a lunatic or a clever troll. The trolling-savy gang, your real audience, would not be confused and would appreciate your effort, particularly if your bait catches someone calling you crazy or stupid.

Edit 2: Best exercise video ever and a fitting illustration of our times in general.

Last edited:
Even more worrying than the coup itself is that the US domestic public pushes the government to 'do something' about Burma. Being freshly inaugurated, Biden may be itched to actually listen and at least symbolically advocate for some sort of sanctions. Either way, any option at hand for the US is quite unlikely to produce positive results. Economic pressure campaigns don't really work, as seen in notable cases, and most certainly radicalizes the behavior of the target country. China will also be wary that the US is interfering in its neighborhood. Doing nothing, on the other hand, opens you to a hail of partisan criticism at home. Not a good day to be the president of the USA.

Two FBI agents were killed and three others were injured in a shooting Tuesday morning as authorities were executing a search warrant at a home in Sunrise, Florida.

The gunman was also killed, the FBI's Miami bureau said.

Authorities were at the home to serve a federal court-ordered search warrant in a violent crimes against children case, according to the FBI.

Doing nothing, on the other hand, opens you to a hail of partisan criticism at home.

I don't know about that. I would be surprised if even one in ten Americans could point to Burma on a map, much less know enough to demand their government do anything. Unless actual attacks are made against America, the warmongering public who cheered the death of bin laden won't be able to determine who the "good" and "bad" guys are and thus won't care.

... six walkie-talkie radios had been found in a search of her home in the capital Naypyidaw. The radios were imported illegally and used without permission ...
NZ4Mc.gif

- 40 yo
- came to the US with his Haitian parents and a sister35 years ago
- all of whom have acquired citizenship since
- he has neither citizenship, neither green card, nor even any kind of visa

Yeh, bye, boy.

Not automatic, but pretty close to it. The whole story reeks of bull****. Either the family got asylum, or (more likely) the father got a work visa and then they acquired their status through him, eventually getting work visas too, then green cards an then citizenship. Apparently the super racist USCIS who just hate black people senselessly and for no reason other than being incorrigibly racist had no problem with his equally black Carribean parents and sister, but they hated him uniquely for racist and bigoted reasons. Yet he's been in the country for 35 years and even though the (federal) authorities surely knew about him, they didn't do anything about it for a third of century, despite being so incredibly racist and hateful.

I also took the breathtaking effort, that the """journalists""" at Guardian couldn't be bothered, of googling for 60 seconds that Haiti has constitutional ius sanguinis, so he is in fact a Haitian citizen, unless there were some extraordinary circumstances (such s his parents losing their citizenship before his birth) that they withheld from the article. That he was born in Saint Martin is irrelevant. He could have been born in the Sistine Chapel, but he would still be a Haitian.

ICE is an incredibly complacent agency. You have to **** up beyond comprehension to get deported from the US, especially if you live, like he did (NY), in a sanctuary state/city where the state/local authorities go out of their way to sabotage what little effort ICE actually makes and give illegals some cover and semblance of legitimacy

In short, good riddance to that "financial consultant" and **** Guardian and their willfully wrong and manipulative sob stories.

In short, good riddance to that "financial consultant" and **** Guardian and their willfully wrong and manipulative sob stories.
As a long time Guardian reader, I'm bothered with their activism too (about refugees and feminism mostly, their disdain of the right wing and the hard left is okay). I just want objective news with a liberal flavor, but not "liberalized" facts. I wouldn't go as far as "**** Guardian" because they provide plenty of valuable and occasionally exclusive reporting, but I'd go with "have a dinner date and make love to Guardian then quickly leave".

Back
Top Bottom