Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan could we get some info on this plz? thx!
Dying in simulation battle is added internally but we're still testing it.

In regards to high tier armour and weapons, we have made some small fixes to that (in the previous patches) but the main fix is yet to come. We're working on it.

Education is currently backwards compatible if you already had kids in a previous save. However, past education is not reflected. Once the kid hits a certain age it should pick up from where it was left. If a kid is 13, previous education is none. But will get a notification once he hits 14 for example.

In regards to high tier armour and weapons, we have made some small fixes to that (in the previous patches) but the main fix is yet to come. We're working on it.

Education is currently backwards compatible if you already had kids in a previous save. However, past education is not reflected. Once the kid hits a certain age it should pick up from where it was left. If a kid is 13, previous education is none. But will get a notification once he hits 14 for example.

Thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated! :smile:

Is it normal that most of clans are T5-T6 at day 450-500 or so? I have reado something about XP changes for clan tier but this looks overtuned IMO.

Anyway, I very much agree that we need more reasons to visit villages, but that's just another reason to add more scenes. Imagine we are getting more quests requiring your physical presence in a village but they would all look the same. I am pretty sure it wouldn't take long until someone complains about it.
In one of my playthroughs I constantly kept getting the "Family feud" or "Find the daughter" quest. At that time there was only 3-4 village templates. I got tired of one and the same village very quickly.

Is the post-battle scoreboard broken for anyone else? It is no longer showing the breakdown of influence gained properly just 0 for both entries.

I carried over my 1.5.6 save over to 1.5.7 since I was on a good run. It worked fine and I like the new education for young siblings and children that eventually come in.

The biggest issue though, like some other posters noticed, is the performance issue. Stuttering in campaign map become a much bigger issue in 1.5.7 even though the battle seem to run smoother. I tried to play around with graphics setting to see if it improve. If anyone has any suggestion on what to turn down (my rig is mid range: 3700x + 5700 XT + 32Gb RAM) to keep the stuttering at bay, I would be grateful.

He was the same on Totalwarcenter. Some people insist on incessant complaining and negativity, like they think we'll see them as some edgy internet Che Guevara.
I agree with you. This is the general problem with "social networks". A lot of frustrations are expressed on social networks to let off steam and say a lot of nonsense.
In an EA we must not forget that there are those who have fun with the game (us) and those who often work hard (graphic designers, coders, artists, etc.) and sometimes in difficult conditions. So let's not forget that they are human.

Thanks for the info. much appreciated :smile:

Just a bit of an Exploit I have found...

I friendly fire killed a lord in battle ( a neutral lord who busted in on my looter hunting) and he actually died.

Back
Top Bottom