New Badge??Give votes!

Should taleworlds put this badge into game?

• Yes

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I made this badge..Should taleworlds put it in the game?Give votes!

You can also comment on the badge

On the left, 2000 wins (Diamond one) is just for an example,i can do like Sapphire,Emerald,Platinum for the Multiplayer

The badge on the right maden by Taleworlds (Golden one) to show difference

a1NYtq.jpg
a1NmWo.png

Last edited:
I want badges for Amount of Skirmish played alone. The win badge just motivates players to go 6 stack again and stomp skirmish for weeks straight.

I want badges for Amount of Skirmish played alone. The win badge just motivates players to go 6 stack again and stomp skirmish for weeks straight.
This would work great if there is solo and party queue with a competitive mode (and player base).
Also still want to know my games lost, hopefully they make a stat page with way more stats.

Would be great to see headshots, accuracy (%), where you hit the most, average damage of which weapon etc.
Just love data.

This would work great if there is solo and party queue with a competitive mode (and player base).
Also still want to know my games lost, hopefully they make a stat page with way more stats.

Would be great to see headshots, accuracy (%), where you hit the most, average damage of which weapon etc.
Just love data.
And necessarily number of rage crash:grin:

I remember it is more than half a year back when TaleWorlds developer said we should stay hyped for more badges because they are/were working on it. In any case I was thinking we could have 1000 win badge. Then 2500. Then 5000. Then 10000?

But I think there will be more badges for sure because this is what they said in the past. The question is just what are these badges going to be. Maybe X amount of wins in Siege? Or X amount of kills in Siege?

The suggestions in the thread are nice but we need to keep it clean and structured. Otherwise there will be 100 badges and nobody knows what is what xD

P.S. Thats a good looking badge @Champion Relexan Forzen

Game has been on early acess for so long that 750 wins is casual badge now :wink:, give us 1000, 1500, 2000 or more, i got 1500 and i know people that have 2000 wins already xD
It would be great to see, (after the game leaves EA).. some badges for Specific game types for exemple.. get 25-50-100-250-500-750-1000 wins on siege/ captain / battle / capture the flag ...
Maybe kill count badge.. 1000 kills. 5000 kill 1000000 kills :shock:

So many things they could make , hope they surprise us

the badges are nice but this does not reflect the level or the time spent playing.

In any case, I think it's nice to offer new badges to players who have already achieved 750 victories and have done so for a long time is a good idea because it gives us goals to reach in a game that happens to be very repetitive

but yeah, Personally, I will be more in favour of an Elo rank system like in Matchmaking. The badges are nice but they don't talk. With a rank system we might have more balanced games in skirmish :wink:

but as they say, everything in its time :wink: if we can get new badges in the idea of a preparation to have a rank system, I say ok. as long as we have goals to reach, it will make us want to come and play the game

+1, I find Skirmish nearly unplayable at the moment from a Badge perspective.

I want a score based badge. No more grind badges pls
Yup. If you want to sink the time to get 1000+ victories and actually enjoy it then more power to you. On the other hand there are enough people with a real life playing this game. Compelling these players to sink thousands of hours into grinding all badges would just be wrong.
I would prefer Badges like "be the best of your team in a skirmish game" that require some actual skill but can be done in a reasonable time if you are good enough.

Back
Top Bottom