Ban skirmish troll pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bann the troll Zbyszko Z Bogdańca pls. Yesterday and today he just drop his weapon then run away and hide until end of round. He do it every round in every skirmish match. He already reported many times by different players, but still trolling.
Matches with this kind of trolls absolutely unplayable and not funny. He just waste a lot of time. Pls ban him

This ban system is so frustrating cuz it takes awhile before anything is done so u just have to suffer till magically there gone. Vote to kick would be an immediate solution for the trollz so u don’t waste time and get to the game IMO

This ban system is so frustrating cuz it takes awhile before anything is done so u just have to suffer till magically there gone. Vote to kick would be an immediate solution for the trollz so u don’t waste time and get to the game IMO
The person in question was banned today for a period of time. The reports were handled practically on the same day within a few hours.

The kicking system has already been requested internally.

The person in question was banned today for a period of time. The reports were handled practically on the same day within a few hours.

How about combining the current report system and kick polls?

Like reporting a player in-game starts a poll with the given report. When the majority of the lobby can confirm that incident, the culprit gets kicked from the server and only then will the ban request be passed on to you.

I think that would actually solve multiple issues:
  • Lobby can finally get rid of wrongdoers instantly
  • Less false accusations (and less falsely banned people :wink: )
  • Less ban requests for you to handle (and more time to spend on more important things :wink: )
AND you wouldn't even have to change that much of your current system.

Like reporting a player in-game starts a poll with the given report. When the majority of the lobby can confirm that incident, the culprit gets kicked from the server and only then will the ban request be passed on to you.

• Less ban requests for you to handle (and more time to spend on more important things :wink: )
Good idea. 1 small problem you might have to watch out for in a system like that is groups of trolls / people abusing the system. If this troll has 2 friends playing / trolling with him he won't get kicked and therefore TW doesn't receive the complaint. I think reports should be handled individually even if only 1 person reports. But the way things are getting checked rn is just suboptimal. A replay system that records the video of the situation where the report occurred would be so much clearer than "we checked the logs". Cause logs can't tell you everything

That’s good to know the sooner the better

Band should always be handled with a human eye vote to kick should be used on trolls who ruin a match and just get kicked to lobby for a bit or unable to get back into the match they got voted out of

Bann the troll Zbyszko Z Bogdańca pls. Yesterday and today he just drop his weapon then run away and hide until end of round. He do it every round in every skirmish match. He already reported many times by different players, but still trolling.
Matches with this kind of trolls absolutely unplayable and not funny. He just waste a lot of time. Pls ban him
+1, he does it every skirmish match ive seen him play with or against, finding a corner to hide in until 00:00 or morale runs out

Band should always be handled with a human eye vote to kick should be used on trolls who ruin a match and just get kicked to lobby for a bit or unable to get back into the match they got voted out of
I think that won't work well, I'm usually recieve a lot of reports just for being an archer. Sometimes newbies think that I am using autoblock when I block a few hits in a row and also report me. A group of people could kick a newbie in their team just for the extra gold, that is not fair.

I decide to update this thread because this troll is back and make same thing again. Reported sure.
4f6774d8a8a1029bc0d0a5c0431c17ce.jpg

9b61c17da30ca2769b06e202f4d65d8a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom