How will skins work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Younes

Grandmaster Knight
Mostly a question for devs, but will skins be tied to matchmaking?

If so please don't do it, i am posting this now because i feel like this will be the way it will be.

Mostly a question for devs, but will skins be tied to matchmaking?

If so please don't do it, i am posting this now because i feel like this will be the way it will be.
Hmm why though? Customization should be for everyone, but people at "x" rank should be able to get more customization. A good example for this is Brawlhalla, where anyone can get customization or colors by leveling up playing normal games and with ranked points you get access to unique ranked colors/items. That would allow newbies and casuals to get customization but make ranks feel rewarding

Based on that post from a while ago, I think you'll be able to grind generic points for skins from any mode. If there's some premium skins for getting high ranks, whatever, I'm fine with that.

However, selling skins that players have a 20% of getting every 10-25 mins isn't gonna work well. Could easily go 4+ hours without getting the class you just spent money on. Not a great model for mtx.

Hmm why though? Customization should be for everyone, but people at "x" rank should be able to get more customization. A good example for this is Brawlhalla, where anyone can get customization or colors by leveling up playing normal games and with ranked points you get access to unique ranked colors/items. That would allow newbies and casuals to get customization but make ranks feel rewarding
I am pretty sure the level system will take a role into this. And currently the only way to level up is using matchmaking.

If i recall when i leaked the skins code, there was also a currency called "sikke" in the sort.

I am pretty sure the level system will take a role into this. And currently the only way to level up is using matchmaking.

If i recall when i leaked the skins code, there was also a currency called "sikke" in the sort.
I see, nonetheless I hope they let any player access customization and not just force everyone to play ranked, also I wonder, how would they be applied in custom servers like TDM?

I see, nonetheless I hope they let any player access customization and not just force everyone to play ranked, also I wonder, how would they be applied in custom servers like TDM?

It will probably work the same because you use the same account on custom servers as official. It'll just carry over I guess.

i don't think u will be able to buy skins, like i seriously doubt TW would do that kind of ****

Of course they won't sell it for money at first But you gotta be blind not to see this happening in the future. All of the decisions they make are proves that it is gonna happen. (case opening or battlepass like or could even like add currency) (butterpass).
You already see currency named as sikke could be that planned preminium currency? if not why its not named as denars?
The game desing as it stands now for multiplayer directly planned for battlepass, skin selling like systems
Ask this questions for yourself.

#Taleworlds offers a free server for players for the first time. Servers do cost money how this system going to make money? Taleworlds is not a charity organization as far as I know. They need to earn money and make a profit.What they build as it stands is gonna not profitable for them.
-Why there is a matchmaking?
-Why there is a ranked mode?
-Why there is Officall servers?
-Why you could start free servers for Clan matches?
-Why there is leveling and badges some sort?
-Why they gonna implement skins?
Why did they spend money and time on systems like this when we still didn't have a proper multiplayer. You have to be naive.If you are still bealiveing we are not gonna see some battlepass (Butterpass) or some sort of monetization like system in the Future.We already know from the Warband how they left multiplayer side to the community.

why there is a seperate system for equipments in sp and mp also troop system.
Im thinking you had already taked a look to the game files already and even before the ****ing skin leak you could already understand from the how armor works etc in the multiplayer "skin selling" was the idea from the start. If not why would they do this kind of system? People say its for easy balancing purpioses but it is not good for balancing either. I am pretty sure some devs even dont understand how to balance the ****ing items/troops properly.

Why they canceld modders ability to host dedicated servers in beta? Why they feared so much about it? Remember how much time it took for a single funcking autorun ability? Or gamebreaking bugs not get solved. But as for as dedicated servers they took it down in like 1-2 patches at most.
We already know if there was and ability to host dedicated servers now we woulndt even speak about native mp because no one in the community will be playing that ****.

-edit: Plus investments made in the Chinese market. We already know how much they like monetization. Why there is still no servers for South America probably because of their economical situation. There is not even a Turkey server where the game is made (probably also because of our economical situation in Turkey is not profitable to support immediately).

-edit2:If dedicated server support is not ready, how we see servers on server browser or how they open servers for duel mode or some events etc. It is ready already and they are not let us host because of their plan. Dont tell me to implement ranked mode or free servers for Clan matches are easier then the releasing dedicated server files or blocking modders to ability to host servers. We dont have even offline multiplayer or Lan support? Why? does Taleworlds affaraid of multiplayer mods to evolve?

Last edited:
Of course they won't sell it for money at first But you gotta be blind not to see this happening in the future. All of the decisions they make are proves that it is gonna happen. (case opening or battlepass like or could even like add currency) (butterpass).
You already see currency named as sikke could be that planned preminium currency? if not why its not named as denars?
The game desing as it stands now for multiplayer directly planned for battlepass, skin selling like systems
Ask this questions for yourself.

#Taleworlds offers a free server for players for the first time. Servers do cost money how this system going to make money? Taleworlds is not a charity organization as far as I know. They need to earn money and make a profit.What they build as it stands is gonna not profitable for them.
-Why there is a matchmaking?
-Why there is a ranked mode?
-Why there is Officall servers?
-Why you could start free servers for Clan matches?
-Why there is leveling and badges some sort?
-Why they gonna implement skins?
Why did they spend money and time on systems like this when we still didn't have a proper multiplayer. You have to be naive.If you are still bealiveing we are not gonna see some battlepass (Butterpass) or some sort of monetization like system in the Future.We already know from the Warband how they left multiplayer side to the community.

why there is a seperate system for equipments in sp and mp also troop system.
Im thinking you had already taked a look to the game files already and even before the ****ing skin leak you could already understand from the how armor works etc in the multiplayer "skin selling" was the idea from the start. If not why would they do this kind of system? People say its for easy balancing purpioses but it is not good for balancing either. I am pretty sure some devs even dont understand how to balance the ****ing items/troops properly.

Why they canceld modders ability to host dedicated servers in beta? Why they feared so much about it? Remember how much time it took for a single funcking autorun ability? Or gamebreaking bugs not get solved. But as for as dedicated servers they took it down in like 1-2 patches at most.
We already know if there was and ability to host dedicated servers now we woulndt even speak about native mp because no one in the community will be playing that ****.

-edit: Plus investments made in the Chinese market. We already know how much they like monetization. Why there is still no servers for South America probably because of their economical situation. There is not even a Turkey server where the game is made (probably also because of our economical situation in Turkey is not profitable to support immediately).

-edit2:If dedicated server support is not ready, how we see servers on server browser or how they open servers for duel mode or some events etc. It is ready already and they are not let us host because of their plan. Dont tell me to implement ranked mode or free servers for Clan matches are easier then the releasing dedicated server files or blocking modders to ability to host servers. We dont have even offline multiplayer or Lan support? Why? does Taleworlds affaraid of multiplayer mods to evolve?
Bruh, this all makes more than sense. Shamefully their plan is going to fail lol, mods are going to come anyways and they will probably kill native for good with servers hosted by the communities' pocket, as it was in Warband

Bruh, this all makes more than sense. Shamefully their plan is going to fail lol, mods are going to come anyways and they will probably kill native for good with servers hosted by the communities' pocket, as it was in Warband

Just shamefull how they try to cover up this badly.

Dev's I quoted started deleting their messages to me

i guess they will start to ignore this matter once again ,
i would been fine with a message "change what u said, to protect me",
but blocking me on discord and deleting all messages is just weak which only makes this matter worse ,
than a simple nudge so i could respects taleworlds/Dev's Interests as best as Possible.

Which we already offered multiple times and respected Everytime.

gladly i made some screenshots tho over the last months which i may share with (censored profile pic/name),
if they try to even more to "ignore the issue" and "destroying evidences" instead of confronting the player base

Back
Top Bottom