Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

By the way at this time frame (1-2 days of delay) I could look 2 problems :
Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.
You heard? You don't work in the team?

I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.
Thanks for info

Sorry for delay.
Thank you for keeping us updated.

Sorry for delay.

Alright. Thanks for telling uss!

1 or 2 days delay ? Which mean if devs won't fix this problem tomorrow - we have to wait until next monday , because of no "patch on friday policy".
This policy needs to be gone. When last time we had hotfix on the next day ?

Yes this is also important. Cannot guarentee but will try.
Much appreciated!

1 or 2 days delay ? Which mean if devs won't fix this problem tomorrow - we have to wait until next monday , because of no "patch on friday policy".
I think almost every patch we have needed a next day hotfix, normally we get 1-2 hotfixes within a week of a update.

Last edited:

Sorry for delay.
thanks for the info man

Why not dropping patches on friday though? it's right next to weekend people usually play on weekends... so yeah.

Because you don't work in weekends and can't bring hotfixes? I prefer getting an update friday, playing it on weekend and getting hotfixes later

Sorry for delay.
Thank you so much for being the only one at taleworlds who gives their players information

Why not dropping patches on friday though? it's right next to weekend people usually play on weekends... so yeah.

Because you don't work in weekends and can't bring hotfixes? I prefer getting an update friday, playing it on weekend and getting hotfixes later
In the IT field you never deploy something important before a long break (usually the weekend), because there is a possibility that a game breaking bug could escape some test or something go wrong in the upload of the patch, so in that case you will not be able to play all weekend long until they go back to the office and do an hotfix

In the IT field you never deploy something important before a long break (usually the weekend), because there is a possibility that a game breaking bug could escape some test or something go wrong in the upload of the patch, so in that case you will not be able to play all weekend long until they go back to the office and do an hotfix
This makes sense yeah, I didn't consider game breaking bugs

Nah, trust me it's a good policy. Better to push back the next week than release a can of worms before two days of inactivity. I've been here.

t_2uT.png

Back
Top Bottom