Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhmmm end of November? Mexxico said that we are probably get the patch this week... So it looks like they have found some technical issues :sad:

Yes I made an estimation about monday or tuesday because I heard that patch was ready at friday but they do not want to deploy it due to weekend. Then yesterday we had one new problem and it could not be fixed yet so there will not be patch today however patch will be deployed tomorrow 90%.

I am not dealing with deployment or testing process by the way so I can make only guess about these stuff or give you information I heard.

At least fix 1.5 speed caravans thing with a hotfix. Total disappointment.

I was dealing with snowballing things for 3-4 weeks. It is over now. I will examine this problem now and "tanneries cannot make profit" problem.

Last edited:
Yes I made an estimation about monday or tuesday because I heard that patch was ready at friday but they do not want to deploy it due to weekend. Then yesterday we had one new problem and it could not be fixed yet so there will not be patch today however patch will be deployed tomorrow 90%.
giphy.gif

I am not dealing with deployment or testing process by the way so I can make only guess about these stuff or give you information I heard.

Thanks. At least its a communication. No one else talks about the status of patches.

Thanks for the info! And not problem, even if it is not 100% accurate, it is really appreciated to get this info.

guys that are in the same time zone as me ?❤ we are -6 hours difference to Turkey so ? tomorrow morning it will already be in the afternoon there ❤ or if they do it in the morning there today, the new update may be here

I was dealing with snowballing things for 3-4 weeks. It is over now. I will examine this problem now and "tanneries cannot make profit" problem.
Thank you for the information!

Thank you for the revised guesstimate! I wish you guys would do a development overview and pin it on the forum somewhere so we could be more aware of the time frame for updates, but I guess I will take what I can get!

Thanks for the info. Do keeps us informed as much as possible, we appreciate the information that you give us but we want more frequent communication. This patch phase was as long as the refacture one. Most of us understand that there could be bugs and technical issues that can hinder the progress, but we NEED frequent communication.

Thank you for the information

Back
Top Bottom