[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to find the arquebus texture on the game files to make a sub mod, i searched for pa_pop_arquebus_1 (as called in morgs editor) but i can't find it anywhere, need the file name and location, thx in advance

I already talked to him, as I said, I've searched the ruins up and down, every tree, every nook and cranny of every building.
BFBls.png
You should get right IN the ruins with your party, wait some seconds with ctrl space if it don't work, sound like a bug

BFBls.png
You should get right IN the ruins with your party, wait some seconds with ctrl space if it don't work, sound like a bug
Yeah that's where I'm at, I've searched all over the ruins and haven't found anything. I go inside, click "investigate area", ride around the whole place on my horse, dismount, and carefully examine every tree, bush, rock and ruined building, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be a chest there like the one in Rane? Or am I supposed to encounter an NPC or something?

Yeah that's where I'm at, I've searched all over the ruins and haven't found anything. I go inside, click "investigate area", ride around the whole place on my horse, dismount, and carefully examine every tree, bush, rock and ruined building, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be a chest there like the one in Rane? Or am I supposed to encounter an NPC or something?

when you ride in, follow the road, head to the right inside the ruins, then right again until you see what remains of a tower. There are stairs outside, ignore them, go inside. The chest is partially hidden against a wall and covered by debris

it should be a chest in a ruin theres a arrow inside pointing where the chest is, it have a bunch of rubble covering it, check the wiki link above, there's all details of the quest

it should be a chest in a ruin theres a arrow inside pointing where the chest is, it have a bunch of rubble covering it, check the wiki link above, there's all details of the quest
Found it! And damn if it wasn't well hidden, I've combed over that spot at least twice!
Thanks a bunch :smile:

Playing 3.9.4, and one of my vassals keeps having new feasts. I can't even have one myself. I have tried making him the marshal, making myself marshal, and making other vassals marshal. Nothing helps.

Guys do you know if the options to create multiple CKO (not multiple chapter of the same) was removed? I'm sure it was doable in the past, but now I just get the option to create a chapter of my already existing CKO, or any other KO. I do have the money, qualis gems and general requirements

Guys do you know if the options to create multiple CKO (not multiple chapter of the same) was removed? I'm sure it was doable in the past, but now I just get the option to create a chapter of my already existing CKO, or any other KO. I do have the money, qualis gems and general requirements
that's never been a thing.
dunno in super earlier version.

Alright so I accidently defeated the Dread Legion while staying at Janos and they besieged it (didnt know that was possible lul) and took a Qualis Gem from Maltise. But who is she?
I literally couldn't find any lore on her. Just some randomass Priestess?

Ever since the creation of the CKO feature in v3.611, it was never a thing. However, lords may create random-looking mini CKO-s that only have knights with static stats and equipment. Maybe you remembered that?

I feel really stupid asking this but is there still a turn Horse archer AI on or off option still in the options screen? New player here never played till two weeks ago im having a blast, would like to try out the option if its still available, just to see what it is like.

I do not really use pure horse archer troops though my CKO knights are horse archer troops they are heavy Cav with heavy good armor, strong horses, Jatu warbeasts, and doommaces shields and noldor bows and arrows and skills in the 500's. So i use them like heavy cav and archers have them sit next to my archer line in battle and shoot the enemy on the way in then when they engage my infantry and charge them in from the side. Sometimes if the enemy only has infantry left I make them follow as I circle around the enemy and we pepper them with arrows.

I also charge with them then withdraw them back to my infantry line, to kill the enemies archers if they are isolated, also I dismount them in mountain battles and shoot from tops of cliffs. Its fun, but I find its more forgiving to use heavy horse archers like my CKO or earlier those blackheart knights. I have to micro the lighter horse archers a ton, and I find I would rather just use foot archers because they are a lot cheaper and I end up often just using the horse archers as mounted foot archers who I can get to a spot faster then dismount a horse wall in front which to me is not worth their added +30% wages on top of the increase to being mounted sure i get benefits but the way i currently use them those pros are not worth the cons or increased wages. I did get a really good horse archer army by defeating an inquisition army with 1000s of prisoners, I kited them into a bunch of dshar nobles and I had a much smaller army than my characters limit, I got, a ton of dshar nobles, the top tier, omen riders, dshar horse archers, I think some doom guides and the eveningstar sargeants, but I just gave them all to vassals.

Back
Top Bottom