EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh ok. I just thought this is a rules of BEAST tournament. But you are working with ctrl+c and ctrl+v very well. Seems like anyone can host his own tournament since there are not even need to make any prize pool.
Most tournament rules these days are iterations on previous rules. Which makes sense, because the rules adapt and grow according to the problems that arise and are resolved. (Imo Dark would have done better to simply copy all the rules apart from format)
Without an entry fee there is really no way, apart from donations, to add prizes.

True esporter right here, nothing without money. Besides my irony, this argument doesn't make sense, since most of the tournaments in both warband and bannerlord don't have a prize pool, reads more like a personal attack instead of constructive criticism.

BEAST tournament and russian one has prize pools. It's not so big but makes sense to play. What the point to call this a "tournament" if in reality you just playing a couple of random clan wars for free? You can do it any time with any clan. Why this is should be counted more "competitively" than just another random cw?

BEAST tournament and russian one has prize pools. It's not so big but makes sense to play. What the point to call this a "tournament" if in reality you just playing a couple of random clan wars for free? You can do it any time with any clan. Why this is should be counted more "competitively" than just another random cw?

There was no price pool in BEAST neither in 1 or 2 and there won't be any for 3 either.

Do you quit BEAST now, because it doesn't have price money?

Ok, i just saw information at the start of beast 2 that there will be prize pool.
There was question wether a prize will be issued or not which was replied to - if I remember correct - that someone has to step up and sponsor a prize since the administration staff does not have money to spare on top of administering the tournament.
Basicly:
Without an entry fee there is really no way, apart from donations, to add prizes.

I feel like the best thing to do would be to postpone this tourney until the game is ready to have multiple tourneys at the same time. Also not to be rude, but I don't get why you would wanna rush it when only 5 teams signed up. Why not give more time for national teams to be created? If your objective is to rank teams, I think we can all guess who the top 2 teams will be, so there is no real point ranking 3 other teams only. It's not like EU need a tourney right now, because BEAST3 is already happening so I think you should just make it after Christmas and let teams form without rush.

If the assumption is that nation based tournaments are events, that is less competitive in nature than clan based tournaments, would it not be a better fit to not require it to be organized through the clan system? I think others have suggested so too. So you would organize it in a similar way to Destiny Pickups or BEAST 1 (I think, did not play it) through normal matchmaking with 6 stacks.

It is not perfect, you would have matchups with Khuzait vs Vlandia/Empire/Battania, but it would entice more people to both play in this tournament as well as BEAST. In an ideal world you would be able to join multiple clans of course... I don't think delaying the tournament makes sense really, because I doubt the devs will make this fix in a reasonable timeframe. More pressing matters than multiclans have take a lot of time to correct.

Last edited:
Constuctive criticism right there... Do I like Dark's idea of the ENL at this stage of the game? Hell, no but do i appreciate the effort and time he puts into it? yes, I do
This tourney was announced and alot of ppl said its too early for this state of game but show must go on. When there is still no clear idea how to play games against each other. And now you have 5 teams for European Nations League...

This tourney was announced and alot of ppl said its too early for this state of game but show must go on. When there is still no clear idea how to play games against each other. And now you have 5 teams for European Nations League...

This is absolutely correct, didn't say i disagree. But that's more objective, which was the issue for me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom