is it still possible to find a skirmish game?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am seeing complaints on Steam also about not being able to get a MP game. I wonder whether the attempt to stop steamrolling by largely separating teams from casual players is fragmenting the community and effectively providing a barrier to more casual players getting into the game. On Skirmish particularly the success of the recent pick up system means that the player base of regular players is largely invisible to casual players who are having long waits, which will eventually kill off the supply of new players (if there are long waits for a skirmish match players will give up trying).

I don't know what the answer is but I do know that we need to be encouraging new/casual players to enjoy the MP game.

Well I played solo queue yesterday and I had no issues finding a match unrelated to the pick up matches.

But only existing competitive players know about it and join it. The problem is that leaves no-on in the pool to make up skirmish games with casual players so they are not getting matches. That means the competitive community is not gaining players.
I think population is profiting from Pickups, it's like off season for hunting

Next time someone complains the queue is empty I will let them know Ikea has no issues, I am sure they will be delighted.

Ye by all accounts the Destiny pick up is keeping the competitive community very happy. We need to encourage casual players into the competitive community as well though.

Next time someone complains the queue is empty I will let them know Ikea has no issues, I am sure they will be delighted.

Ye by all accounts the Destiny pick up is keeping the competitive community very happy. We need to encourage casual players into the competitive community as well though.
I tried DP. Cant enjoy the fights with 100 ping when its all about spamming hits

Back
Top Bottom